KiraKira's Feedback
+1 as a seller and artisan. I purchased a volume pack of her eyechips, and they were beautifully made, communication was (as always) lovely, and my kids were thrilled with the included candy. wink Highly recommended!
+1 for the very best trading partner! I received a surprise package from her in a swap and it was the best thing that happened to me this month! grin
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as a seller. PERFECT transaction with KiraKira, great and fast communication, fast shipping and all the items were packed very well and came with extras! grin
[Image: epnummer.jpg]
+1 as a seller
A wonderful transaction! Commissioned her for cabochon eyechips and I love all of them! They are so gorgeous!! Friendly and helpful communication, FAST turnaround time (time it took to make them and ship/receive them). If I had the opportunity I would definitely commission her again for more of these eyechips (there are so many lovely colours to choose from, it's a hard choice!).
Thank you again! and for the extras, too!!
+1 for an awesome seller, as always!

I bought more custom eyechips from KiraKira- they arrived quickly, safe, and even more beautiful than in the pictures =) Thanks so much Shann!
+1 as a seller! I purchased some of her fantastic eye-chips and am so pleased with how gorgeous they are. Her communication is fantastic and shipping was super quick. Thanks again for such a wonderful transaction! smile
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 as seller. I ordered Kira Kira chips, and she made and sent them very quickly. It was a great transaction, communication was fantastic, and the chips are amazing!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
+1 as a seller
As usual, great transaction all around with KiraKira.

And if I can, another +1 as a commision artist for her terrifc eye chips that I got at the last minute! Thanks sooo much! You rock!
Taeyangs: Sebastian, Horizon, Maguna, Sol, Sebastian Tutor
Dal: Sooni
Pullip: Custom
Isul: Jimmy
+1 as a seller/eye-chip creator

Best eyechips ever!! They are stunning and superbly made! The quality is fantastic! I definitely recommend them! As always, shipping was super fast and communication was excellent smile

Thank you Shann!!
+ ALOT grin

I adopted Shann's Midnight Deja Vu & Tina, they arrived so fast I barely had time to wait for them LOL Perfectly packaged as always, with a little gift to feed my sweettooth blush

Also made me gorgeous chips, 1 pair is in a Dal I have enroute and the others will all be used when I can figure out who gets them.

thankyou again hun grin
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a seller

Wonderful transaction, as always! Thank you! Happy
+1
I bought several Kira Kira Glass chips and she was super professional, the chips are gorgeous and priced perfect.
I also bought partial Mao stock from her on LJ.
+1 as a seller

Another great deal, thank you! Super friendly, sweet and understanding, everything is in great condition and the cabochon eyes are wonderful! yay
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
+1 as seller!

One of my favorite people to do business with!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
+1 for a beautiful Iplehouse wig.
Thank you so so much!