KiraKira's Feedback
+1 as a traveling doll host. KiraKira was a stellar host! She took lovely pictures of Penny and abided by the guidelines and terms she agreed to. I appreciate the prompt shipment to the next host. Thank you so much, KiraKira! Heart
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
+1 as a seller. Bought a Yeolume wig. As always Kirakira shipped super fast and let me know when she did.
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

+1 for KiraKira! Really awesome person to do business with. Super sweet, great communication, very patient!
+1 for KiraKira as a buyer - excellent communication and prompt payment, a pleasure to transact with :-D
Dolly collector and rerooter, rescuer of waifs and strays!!
+1 as a seller! grin Thanks to her, I finally got my gral of many years- Veritas' stock- for a good price! smile (My local pirate-girl, Suiseiseki, looks so great in it!) Thanks a bunch!! smile
+1 Paid quickly for her part of the Licht Doll Group Order.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

+1 as a seller!

Bought some Pukifee clothing from her and everything went as smooth as possible. It's always a pleasure doing business with KiraKira. Thanks!
+1 as a seller!

I bought some more of her Pukifee clothing. KiraKira is always a pleasure to deal with and I'm sure I buy more things from her in the future.
+1 for another fabu transaction. My favorite person to do business with. wink
Taeyangs: Sebastian, Horizon, Maguna, Sol, Sebastian Tutor
Dal: Sooni
Pullip: Custom
Isul: Jimmy
+1 as a buyer. Bought a Taeyang Willy Wonka from me and was very easy to work with. smile Thanks! smile
+1 as a seller

Bought some clothing, stock, stands and KiraKira was wonderful to deal with as usual. Thanks!
+1 as a seller, I bought some shirts from her and eye chips, communication was great, shipping was fast, and she was super nice. Thank you for the extra. smile
Scarlettb's pullip doll reviews on youtube!
Feedback

+1 as a split partner!
We split a Fraulein and it was a flawless transaction. I couldn't ask for a better split partner. Thanks!
+1 for a trade!

She made me up some eyechips in trade for some Taeyang pants. It's always a pleasure to deal with KiraKira!
+1 as a seller. I bought a lot of clothes from her. She was communicative and shipped super fast! Thanks so much!
My Pullip blog:
NeverTooOld4Dolls
My Pullip YouTube Channel:
MT's Pullip Dreams
My Flickr (scrapbooking & Pullips):
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mercytiara/