Dollmore GO Brags!
I haven't gotten my stuff as of yet, but post yours here!
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

The absolutely fantastic "ice blue" wig:
[Image: 4538880580_c00c2f6910.jpg]

And the steel-frame glasses, on Pullip and Dal:
[Image: 4538881132_6d77f1b142.jpg]
[Image: 4538881726_ec22253e1c.jpg]
[Image: 4538882718_236d03d774.jpg]
The wig is lovely and those glasses are wonderful! I wish I'd ordered some of those!!
[Image: familya.png]
Roux | London | Cleo | Sam | Alex | Lily | William | Ponyo | Phoebe
Ahh I love the glasses! I wish I could go in on this brag, but everything I bought was all wrong for pullips LOL learned my lesson Tongue
[Image: f4iwk8.pngp]
thx to JennyCupcakes
¤ feedback ¤ WTB ¤ FS Dolls ¤
Here's Catalina with her new Dollmore stuffs! (Not all were pictured, missing eyes & dog tag necklace was given to Jason)

[Image: 4538783979_cb94c7f095.jpg]

[Image: 4539416382_b76855db97.jpg]

[Image: 4538784053_c9a2c8f6fb.jpg]
Had to show off her new set of undies! But Cat only agreed to show off her bra, unfortunately. sad

Thanks so much McKenna!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
You're welcome, Tina.

It's nice to see everyone's things on their dolls. Having seen the ice blue wig I can agree that it is a pretty color. Cat's got some nice underwear too...pretty color.
Oh, I love the undies! I think I need to get a big doll just so I can have someone to wear cute underwear without it messing up the clothing lines so much. ^^ The glasses look so different on a BJD from a Pullip or Dal, but they both look really good.

The ice blue wig looks definitely purple in some lights and definitely blue in others. It's a really cool color. Right now it's looking as lavender as it can be because of the yellow-y overhead lighting! But other times it looks completely blue, without any traces of purple.
Wow! That ice blue wig is just gorgeous! It looks good on her...and also, that bra is just too cute.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
My wig arrived today! Just a quickie of it being modelled by Kimiko smile

[Image: 486880d8.jpg]

Thanks again McKenna for sending it to me! xxx
Love the glasses~~

[Image: 4411431791_d1aa67b3b7_o.png]

@ bp_serene: oooh! lovely wig! and you are in Bristol! If your's has arrived then hopefully mine will too soon!!
Thanks princesspetal! I want to order some others at some point as I was so impressed with the quality, let me know if you want to go in on an order smile
Oh i just ordered some of the glasses in a group order on another forum. But i will definitely let you know if there is anything else in the future =)
(04-30-2010, 08:17 AM)bp_serene Wrote: Thanks again McKenna for sending it to me! xxx

You're welcome. It looks really nice on your girl. :-)
@Crazykimochi: That is too Cute!!! XD LOL! Poor Cat! LOL! She's shy!