Huge Photo Dump. Abby's new face up by Buff
My girls were really feeling neglected and wanted some attention.

Abby got a new face up (by Buff), eyes and wig. She's all grown up, I'm not sure she can be my little Abby Schuto any more, she's an Abigail for sure now.

[Image: IMAG0039.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0044.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0037.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0038.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0042.jpg]

No-Name Shelby really didn't care for her Leekeworld wig, and just begged and begged for the wig crazykimochi had for sale.

[Image: IMAG0027.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0026.jpg]

And finally my bratty Sadie couldn't be left out and demanded I sew her a new dress

[Image: IMAG0030.jpg]

'Really she never pouts'
[Image: IMAG0031.jpg]
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

Oh gosh I love Sadie's green eyes against her hot pink hair! All of your girls are just lovely grin
[Image: f4iwk8.pngp]
thx to JennyCupcakes
¤ feedback ¤ WTB ¤ FS Dolls ¤
(05-13-2010, 09:42 AM)mobscenes Wrote: Oh gosh I love Sadie's green eyes against her hot pink hair! All of your girls are just lovely grin
Yeah, the green and the pink is adorable! It makes her look like a little strawberrySpecial 2

Please, if you deal with me, leave feedback!
Thanks gals. hehe I like the strawberry term. smile

wow, they are all so adorable, I love that wig shelby is wearing, I saw that one too, so cute!
All your girls are so gorgeous! I love Sadies dress, it's so awesome with her vibrant wig.
I nearly jumped out of my seat when I saw the title because I was like--whhhatt. Abby's mine name too ^^;

Abby looks so pretty with her new face up.
Abby-I mean Abigail-is so gorgeous! Her face-up was really well done ♥ I completely agree with everyone else--the pink and green looks so adorable on Sadie! I really love all of your girls' eyes. I hope you don't mind me asking but are those the acrylic eyes or some special type of eyechips? (I've never re-chipped a girl so I'm completely clueless Sweatdrop)
(05-13-2010, 01:39 PM)lindsey.kaye Wrote: Abby-I mean Abigail-is so gorgeous! Her face-up was really well done ♥ I completely agree with everyone else--the pink and green looks so adorable on Sadie! I really love all of your girls' eyes. I hope you don't mind me asking but are those the acrylic eyes or some special type of eyechips? (I've never re-chipped a girl so I'm completely clueless Sweatdrop)

They all have animal eyes. Shelby's were already blue, Sadies and Abbys were clear that I painted with regular acrylic paint. I have to thank Truefan for teaching me about animal eyes. they're really amazing. I just bought a lot of them off ebay. smile

And thank you everyone for your comments, they really mean alot to all of us. hehe

Thanks so much for the info! I had no idea smile
Omg Abby looks so perfect, I really love her new face up she looks absolutely stunning <3 <3 <3
thank you Yukittie. smile

Abby's green eyes are stunning! She looks very pretty!
They are all lovely but Sadie is particularly wonderful =)
[Image: familya.png]
Roux | London | Cleo | Sam | Alex | Lily | William | Ponyo | Phoebe
Abigail is just gorgeous. Her new face-up makes her an absolute head-turner! She looks so mature...the other girls are also nice, but Abigail is just WOW! Congrats on pampering all your girls!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite