My first doll!
Thanks to Emma I've got my first Pullip! She is so, so perfect, I can't stop looking at her! I didn't realise their heads were so heavy xD She came in, like, the sturdiest, best box in the world with enough bubblewrap to last me a lifetime. No de-boxing pics though - the lighting at 9pm isn't so great...

Her old owner, Emma, included a pretty summer dress, top, jeans, cute necklace and threw in the most adorable pair of red, mini DM's for free grin I am seriously in love with these shoes.

I'm looking for a 27cm white, HARD bust obitsu for her - she's on a soft bust now but I'm really not that fond of it... Will be looking to sell it, trade it, or straight up buy a hard bust for her.

Anyway! Pics!

[Image: 30-05-2010001.jpg]
[Image: 30-05-2010002.jpg]
[Image: 30-05-2010003.jpg]
[Image: 30-05-2010007.jpg]
[Image: 30-05-2010009.jpg]
[Image: 30-05-2010010.jpg]

She still has no name D: I've tried loads out on her that I like but while she's said 'Eh, maybe. It's alright I guess' none have really felt right. We need name suggestions, people!
Check out my Etsy shop!
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRe...ef=si_shop

Home: Peach (Xiao Fan) Remy (Custom boy Dal) Jools (Custom Dal) Nari (Resinsoul Mei) Mouse (Mini Dal Hatter).
Awwwwwww she's so beautiful! :3 She looks very happy! I hope you come up with a good name for her soon!
She is wonderful =) Congratulations!

Emma is fab. My Lily came from her, and so did my Pukipuki Cleo smile
[Image: familya.png]
Roux | London | Cleo | Sam | Alex | Lily | William | Ponyo | Phoebe
Congratulations on your first doll! She is gorgeous
[Image: 5501561441_f26807f466.jpg]
My Flickr
My Etsy
My Feedback
100% ebay under bouncing_soul79
100% etsy under Chunkstar79

She's a gorgeous doll--congrats on your first Pullip!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Congratulations! I couldn't stop staring at my first doll either for the first few days!

I love how red her hair looks here! smile
Frara { queenbee } | Hina Ichigo { fashion disaster } | Pollon { fairy kei } | Another Solder Rabbit { mod }
Congratulations! I just love this doll! LOL
[Image: 14939124571_371f909e27_m.jpg]
Please leave me feedback! Click HERE!
My Flickr
She's beautiful! Congrats!
..-*-..-*..-*Live Beautifully*-..-*..-*-..

Avatar art by me. If you like it and want a commission, just PM me. :-)
DM Feedback Thread: http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7245939

My Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SeraphimFeathers
I love her eyes
She is adorable <3 Best of luck finding a name!
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
AWWW! What a cutie!!! Congratulations!!!! <3
Congrats on your first Pullip- she's fab! The first one is always the most special!
[Image: 2138763065_73134a72b8.jpg]
See my Flickr doll photos
10 PULLIPS Owned: Wind, Street, Afternoon, Nahh-Ato, Nina, Prunella, Cornice, My Melody, Chill, Celsiy, Lunatic Queen- 4 TAEYANGS: Edward Scissor, Custom Lead, MJ- 5 DALS: Cinnamaroll, Monomono, Angry, Tezca, DRTA- 3 Minis: Mini Paja, Mini Rida, Mini Alice (blue), and 1 Angel Dal Amy.
WANT: Melissa
Congratulations she is gorgeous and you take great pictures!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
   Sara (HK)        Juliet (Suigintou)    Nova (Rot-chan)