My very first Dal arrived today!
Back when I got Juliet (my Suigintou) in March this year she told me she had a kid sister who wanted to live here also.

Well, with some birthday money I was able to bring her sis, Nova home grin

Hi, I'm Nova smile
[Image: 4686295958_4837632dfa.jpg]

Aren't I a cutie?!
[Image: 4685664115_f238414873.jpg]

Ok, enough sweetness, I want to see my big sister NOW!!
[Image: 4686296330_b731a06669.jpg]

Yay! Together again grin
[Image: 4685664495_8eb4b15bfc.jpg]
[Image: 4685664771_0767a82f6d.jpg]

Nova is a Rot-Chan Dal adopted from the lovely Cartagia here. I am so thrilled to have her. I adore her already and can understand why some people have several Dals!

She wears a Leekeworld wig I bought in advance when Twinkle_Eyed ran the GO for spring limited colours a bit back.

Thanks for looking,
Gaspode
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
   Sara (HK)        Juliet (Suigintou)    Nova (Rot-chan)
Awww, she looks absolutly lovely in that green wig! :3 Dals have a charm of their own! I'm so glad that you like her. ^__^
Thanks grin I'm so pleased the wig suits her as I've had it sat here a month or so lol. The colour partly inspired her name as I figured she couldn't have anything 'usual' as with my other girls smile

I've now got to get used to her body and posing etc. I think I'll Obitsu her when I can afford it. I also need to get a bunch of new clothes as these PJs are some of the only things I have that fit (just bought some more) and I'm not a big fan of them on her lol

- Gaspode
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
Aw, she's adorable and the wig matches her eyes perfectly! Dals are so cute and adorable. ^^

Juliet's wig is gorgeous, may I ask where it came from?

~Nichole
Saving for: BJDs (Simply Divine Harlequin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls
i like there wigs - so cute
Thanks everyone smile

Both wigs are Leekeworld wigs, limited spring colours. Juliet's is Royal Cadet Blue and I forget the colour name of Nova's it was spring green or something like that irrc smile
Awww congrats! Nova is super cute! I loe her name too and that wig looks awesome on her!
and soon there be more dals around ^____^

congrats on your first Dal, she's gorgeous !!! and she wont be your last lol
Congrats on Rot! She is a Dal that looks awesome in every color. Yours is adorable in green.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
She is a cutie patootie and they definitely look like sisters. smile congrats!
She's so cute!!! I love that wig on her!! perfect!!
Aw, she's SUCH a sweetie! They really do look like sisters smile

Felix told me she had a little sister too, AND an older brother D:
Check out my Etsy shop!
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRe...ef=si_shop

Home: Peach (Xiao Fan) Remy (Custom boy Dal) Jools (Custom Dal) Nari (Resinsoul Mei) Mouse (Mini Dal Hatter).
LOL naughty Felix! These dolls eh? wink
She is so adorable! <3 And that green wig looks so cute on her ^^
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
Congratulations!! Nova is a really sweet girl! My first doll was a Dal Erenfried and i'm totally in love with her smile now i want more Dals! LOL