Welcome Phoebe~! <3
I finally got my Phoebe! :3 I've been wanting her for a while, she is my absolute favorite Dal. <333

I've decided to name her Solitaire. I tried a couple of other wigs on her but for now I think she will be keeping her stock one. I've rebacked her eyechips with some pink and black metalic paper so I think they stand out a little better now!

I'll get some better pictures tomorrow but for now here she is. ^^

[Image: DSCF2572.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2570.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2569.jpg]
Congrats on finally getting your Phoebe! She looks cute, love the eye sparkle.
Heart 2 Loves her crazy plastic crew. Heart 2
Etsy Shop Special 1 Website Special 6 Twitter Special 4 Flickr

She is super cute!
She's so lovely and I think her name is perfect for her!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
   Sara (HK)        Juliet (Suigintou)    Nova (Rot-chan)
Congrats on her!

I love her! She's my favorite Dal <3
~Remi Rose Happy
Thanks guys! ^^

(06-24-2010, 07:24 AM)RemDeRosier Wrote: Congrats on her!

I love her! She's my favorite Dal <3

She is fab, I highly recommend her if you don't have her already! :3 Her wig is super, super soft! Not like most stock wigs. D:
Yay! You got her!!!

She looks fab! I love what you did with her eyechips. They really stand out even more!
[Image: familya.png]
Roux | London | Cleo | Sam | Alex | Lily | William | Ponyo | Phoebe
(06-25-2010, 04:43 AM)princesspetal Wrote: Yay! You got her!!!

She looks fab! I love what you did with her eyechips. They really stand out even more!

^__^ Thank you! Yeah I was a tiny bit disapointed that her eyechips don't have foil, but luckily I had a solution! XD I think her stock eyes and wig suit her so well I don't want to replace them like I have with most of my other girls. XD
I am super jealous of you right now, lol. I want Phoebe so bad! Solitaire is absolutely gorgeous.
(Oh, speaking of, I totally forgot to send those necklaces out yesterday. ^^;; It'll probably be Monday, I hope you don't mind.)
[Image: sig02.png]
images from lunaii-dollmaker.com
Aww thank you. :3 I adore her very much, she's my perfect Dal!

Hehe, don't worry, I havn't managed to get to the Post Office either, meep! I have a couple of things to post off for people that havn't gone out yet. I'm going to put in some freebies to make up for people not having their stuff sent out when I thought I'd be able to. XD