Lilith.
I've been a bit stumped on ideas on how to photograph my vampires, since taking them outside would kind of contradict the whole vampire thing so heres some pictures I took of lilith.

Lilith: Take photos of my vampiric stare.
[Image: lilith3.jpg]

Lilith: Did you get that?
Hannah Yes.
[Image: lilith2.jpg]

Lilith: Now, gaze the camera into my eyes
[Image: lilith1.jpg]

Hannah: I'm...feeling dizzy
Lilith: Don't mind that its just my eyes sucking the life out of you.
[Image: lilith4.jpg]
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
hahaha - i laughed the entire way through it ^^
That was so funny XD Love the last picture!

[Image: 4411431791_d1aa67b3b7_o.png]

My life, it's ebbing away @_@

.....love that last picture XD
[Image: richestoresin.png]
Lovely pictures LOL
Lilith does have a very odd stare. XD
Haha, shes funny. smile Yes, she is kind of eerie.
Photobucket
The last picture was great
hehe, that last pic was awesome! I love Lillith!!
Own: Photobucket[Image: LanAke.gif][Image: LittlePanda.gif][Image: LittleDido.gif] [Image: Edward.gif][Image: Chill.gif][Image: bloodyred.jpg][Image: Barasuishou.gif][Image: 8467641814_4f93605dab.jpg][Image: 8466547669_eb767baf75.jpg]

Wishlist: [Image: Panda-3.gif][Image: Mercu.gif][Image: Suigintou.gif][Image: Chicca.gif][Image: Zuora.gif]
Your doll is lovely and what beautiful eyes she has . I felt dizzy just looking at her ; she is very powerful smile
Thanks everyone! She's really a gorgeous girl, although a bit erm how do i say this, spooky? XD her eyes really do stare right through you!
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
i have her too! she is very pretty for my hahaha, i love her!
[Image: 4427120440_8ce09e71f6.jpg]
She's gorgeous and so creepy! I adore the last "fainting" photo. Very cute and very clever XD
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
Thanks for the funny pics LOL
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
ahaha She's got you mesmerised.