Few piccies of Meg
(10-12-2010, 05:01 PM)NectarineFire Wrote: The actual placement of the freckles looks fine to me, but if you're open to modifying them in some way, I'd suggest changing their color for a slightly more natural look? At the moment they're a tad too dark and the color seems to be an olive green (but that could be due to the camera not picking up the color properly or my screen screwing around with the tone). Also, in the first photo there is a largish freckle on the bridge of her nose that looks like the paint might have been applied too thickly. Maybe thinning the paint you use next time would result in a more subtle paint job?

Hope you don't mind my observations and take them as constructive criticism as I do love the overall look you've achieved with your dolls. ^^

No I don't mind at all.

I think the colour must be your screen, as they're a dark brown. I did do them a more natural colour before, but they looked odd because her hair's so dark...here's a pic....(Bearing in mind she has stock lips here)
[Image: Photo0094.jpg]
Sorry, fuzzy photo!

I see what you mean about the one on her nose though, I think I might have another go at some point...the ones I did the first time round I used watery paint & they did look better. So I think I'll give them a go with some watery paint.