Papin and her new friend, My Melody
Ok, so I meant Papin's new stuffie baby, My Melody, LOL.

Papin recently confided to me that Pullip My Melody was her bestest friend in the whole wide world and that she was so excited because My Melody is coming to live with us, arriving tomorrow. She also showed me her new stuffie, Little Melody. When My Melody is far from home, Papin will never be alone and will always be reminded of her unfailing friendship.

So here is Papin, rewigged holding her new stuffie close :o) Larger pics in my Flickr (link in my signature below)

[Image: 5190517528_ba1b0036f5_z.jpg]
[Image: 5190517566_207b68e54c_z.jpg]
[Image: 5190517458_5ee57d7387_z.jpg]
Wants Heart 2 Feedback Heart 2 Flickr
WTB: Mini Zuzu Delf * Heads * Sooni's pants / plus tons of other clothes & accessories
Adorable pictures, and as a huge reader I love the setting. I hope My Melody arrives soon!
She is adorable!
Awww, awwwww, so cute! So cuddly and adorable. grin
(11-20-2010, 07:13 AM)TheAnie Wrote: Adorable pictures, and as a huge reader I love the setting. I hope My Melody arrives soon!

We are all big readers too, lol. Too many books in this house and yet there's never enough wink

Thanks everyone! I never knew that Papin could steal your heart the way she did mine from day 1. I can't wait to see her and My Melody together!
Wants Heart 2 Feedback Heart 2 Flickr
WTB: Mini Zuzu Delf * Heads * Sooni's pants / plus tons of other clothes & accessories
Such an adorable picture! I love the new wig - like a straightened version of the original :-)
Aww she looks so sweet.
[Image: swagbucks-173x63Alt4.jpg]
gorgeous photos Heart
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred