Doll Carnival 2010 Auctioned Customs
After nearly half a day of (poorly) translating, I've filled DollyWiki pages for each of the nine customs which were shown at Doll Carnival and auctioned online.

Hopefully some people find the information interesting. I translated what was on Groove's pages, and included the initial and selling prices (in yen) and number of bids for each one. One of them sold for a lot of money!

I also added links to the customizers' blog posts on their auctioned customs when I could find them. These often have more photos of the outfits and doll, as well as more details (in Japanese) on the custom and outfit.
Feedback

Forum issues?  Contact me directly at chris.fritz@gmail.com and I'll check into it as soon as possible.
This is so super cool! Thanks for all the hard work translating (been there...it's tough)!!!

I love Oiran and Ruinous Darkness! Great customizing work! These are the folks Groove should hire to design faceups in the future!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
I really like the rabbit princess smile
Flickr
also buy my dolls
Wow, that's wonderful to have all this detail. Thanks!
Thanks for doing that! A lot of them are really pretty, I really can't pick a favorite!
I really wanted Girl in the 60s - I would have bid if I could have figured out how! I like Ada and Winter Glasses Girl too.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
holy moly, ¥121,000 for Ada!
I don't see any dols by kenjichappie, right?
I find it very interesting, and like to see the pics. Thanks!
These customs are amazing. I think groove should take a clue from what's clearly selling here.
thats not fair - its a byul i actually like
*_* agree with Leannarchy

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr