Best Day in a While, Thank You DM!
After my grandpa died New Year's Day, my life has been sliding downhill and I've been getting really depressed. When I got a little more money than I thought I would, I treated myself by getting a Kanta Dal...

And accidentally shipping her to my old address, where she was stolen. Which didn't help me feel better.

Today, I was reminded of how awesome the people here are when the package I was expecting today was... larger than I thought it would be.

Thank you Sheepie and Cartagia and Pat and Tina and Haru and Snowy!

Heart Heart Heart

[Image: 100_1544.jpg]

[Image: 100_1554.jpg]

And Raziel got some sexy threads xD

[Image: 100_1545.jpg]
Feedback

Not all who wander are lost.
I'm almost always in the Chatroom, even when I'm not really here.

I'm very glad she got to you safely this time~ Heart 2 She's adorable, your Atea yay

*hugs* We luffs you Zien, glad we could cheer you up! Heart
[Image: thrTaNemini.gif]
Congrats!!! She is a cutie!!!
I'm glad you're feeling better!

That was an awesome thing you guys did. smile
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
There really are some lovely people on here, and this proves it 100 times over smile

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

That is so nice of everyone to do that! Congrats, she is adorable! <3
How wonderful! I'm glad something so good could happen to you in your time of grief.
So cuteeee!! Glad that Kanta cheered you uppp!!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
:3 Just glad it could help you to feel that bit better. <333
Huhu Raziel is so sexy !
How sweet! I'm glad you got a nice surprise! smile Kanta is really cute, I don't see too many pictures of her so you should take lots! Tongue
there certainly are some very special people on here smile Congrats on your breautiful new girl.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
I was gonna help pay for her too! But then I had unexpected moving expenses. I am glad you got her though! <3
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

Thank you, everyone :3 Everyone on here really is amazing <3 I'll take more pictures soon!
Feedback

Not all who wander are lost.
I'm almost always in the Chatroom, even when I'm not really here.

Awww! So glad people are so nice here smile