(pic heavy) Aya, my first Pullip ever! (Box opening)
(X posted) Oh my gosh, I received my first Pullip today and I am so excited! I wanted to share my box opening with whoever will look, lol. A few thoughts I had as I opened her were: She's slightly bigger than I expected (lol everyone says that), the plastic(?) she's made from feels like porcelain, only warmer, her eyes are so beautiful and you can't really tell that from her pictures.

Anyway, on to the pictures:

[Image: DSCN1524-1.jpg]

Those stamps are from 1996 I think?

[Image: DSCN1525-1.jpg]

Gift wrap and a thank you note, awesome!

[Image: DSCN1527-1.jpg]

Her box is so pretty!

[Image: DSCN1528-1.jpg]

She can breath!

[Image: DSCN1531-1.jpg]

Free at last! She has informed me that she is a very famous, very rich model, but won't tell me her name. She really dislikes the stand and persuading her to stay up in it is difficult. I'm soooo happy to finally have her!
you might want to save those stamps they might be worth something in the future. That is like a whole entire sheet of commemoratives. enjoy her!
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
she's very lovely ! congrats on your first pullip yay
(and i also save stamps that True sends along XD)
congratulations on your lovely girl -- and your new addiction ! wink
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Congratulations! She's beautiful.

She looks very happy to be out of that stifling box, too. ;3
when i saw the stamps i was going to ask *did you buy her from True?* but then i saw the note - but eithor way she is lovly
hehe, I saw the stamps and knew she was from Tru too:-) Congrats on your new girl, she is so pretty! Soon you will want a friend for her;-)
Thanks for posting photos, and for giving her a good home.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
She's so pretty. Aya's on my wishlist and I hope to get her one of these days. Enjoy your new doll.
Thank you all (especially True)! I think she is going to be very happy here. yay
Congrats on your new doll. I have to agree that it will become addicting because I currently have 1 on layaway and she already needs a friend. If only I had the money. LOL Enjoy her, she's very beautiful.
❤️ My Girls ❤️
Nahh-Ato, Alice du Jardin, Wonder Festival Batgirl, SDCC Catwoman, Dal Angelic Pretty Maretti, Dal Pinocchio, Dal Rot-Chan, Little Dal+ Cinnamoroll on 11cm obitsu, Little Pullip Cheshire, Little Pullip Blue Alice

My eyes bulged when I saw the whole sheet of stamps grin Congrats on your first Pullip shes beautiful! I can remember the opening of my first Pullip just about a month ago too! was so much of a *squee**hugs* moment. Felt like a little girl again for a few good hours, and after almost a month now, I have 3 dolls Rb_x...
Major congrats on your first doll! Aya is stunning, she had nearly been my first doll, too Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Thank you all! I'm still in shock that she's here, lol.
Huge Congrats! I still remember opening my first girl, & the 'omg - her head is huge!', lol. That was about 8 months ago...& I've now got 4 girls! With another 2 I'm going to order in a few weeks smile One of the new girls I'm getting will be Aya!

Hope you love her, & find her a friend or two soon wink