[Image: lensm7.jpg]

Tie and Vocaloid nametag:
[Image: lensm8.jpg]

Musical armwarmer thing:
[Image: lensm9.jpg]

Headset and keyboard:
[Image: lensm12.jpg]

[Image: lensm15.jpg]

I had a hard time figuring out whether I was supposed to take the hair down or not. Back:
[Image: lensm10.jpg]

Front:
[Image: lensm11.jpg]

[Image: lensm13.jpg]

[Image: lensm14.jpg]

But evidently, yes I was. (It's funny that Len's temporary hairstyle is more securely secured than Dotori's permanent hair style!)
[Image: lensm16.jpg]

[Image: lensm17.jpg]

I'm sure I was supposed to muss about with the hairstyle more. Sorry, Vocaloid lovers - worst hairstyle ever! Even worse than Tezca's! (Which is saying a lot.)
[Image: lensm18.jpg]

Let me tell you, they used a TON of hair product. This is what it looks like after a quick and careful attempt to wash it out:
[Image: lensm19.jpg]

She is actually quite a cute Dal! People are comparing her to Hangry but she is nothing like Hangry aside from her chip color.
[Image: lensm20.jpg]

I am enjoying her unglossed lips after the overglossed lips we've seen recently.
[Image: lensm21.jpg]

[Image: lensm22.jpg]

This Len will be getting new chips, a new wig, a new name and a new outfit soon!
[Image: lensm23.jpg]

Thanks for looking!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
shes cute with her hair down
I can't wait to see her rewigged, her stock hair is certainly not the best yay
I like her with the hair up /and/ down but I can tell that would be a horrible mess to deal with to keep it up like that. LOL

She's very cool.
wow!! thanks so much for the pics! we can see this Dal much better ^^

ugg his hair... you did right!!
my Flickr Heart Feel free to add me ^^!

sorry for my Englishblush
She's actually really cute, I hadn't looked at her like that smile

She is so cute with her hair down. Actually makes me want her!!!
Cute pictures^^

Btw Iam i the only one that thinks len is still a heXD not a she
Rin is the girl but len the boy^^
Thanks for the nice comments, all! I actually bought two. Once I debox the second I will have to mess with her hair until it looks acceptable. Len's stock is actually quite nice (as it SHOULD be with a collab). She has on an adorable pair of boy shorts underneath. Also, she has a tattoo. I will take phots of both, eventually.
(04-25-2011, 10:03 PM)Renske129 Wrote: Cute pictures^^

Btw Iam i the only one that thinks len is still a heXD not a she
Rin is the girl but len the boy^^
Len is a boy, but to me all Dals are girls. So, this is a girl cosplaying as Len, to me. Same with Ciel and Erenfried.

My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
After,he is more adorable! *_________*
She's so cute! Your making me want him now XD
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
Len is so, so cute! I'm so excited! Thanks for posting pics! I actually like her strange hair haha but rewigged she's super adorable. I think the best out of the three so far!

(I know, I have hard to time referring to Len as a girl, but as a dal, I feel weird referring to her as a boy! but for dal purposes I refer to her as "she") XD
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
Aha~! I wondered if I was the only one confused about the gender. xD

I also have a hard time calling Dals(even though I don't own any) "he", even when they are basically supposed to be a boy. But thank goodness for Isul, then, no?
(04-25-2011, 10:05 PM)TrueFan Wrote: Len is a boy, but to me all Dals are girls. So, this is a girl cosplaying as Len, to me. Same with Ciel and Erenfried.

I couldn't agree more Happy

She's really cute with her hair down, and the character outfit looks really well done and now I really want to see that tatoo! LOL

Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

Man If you plan on selling her chips pm me! I love them :o
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]