Fun in the sun!
Hello everyone. So yesterday I went to the Harkness Park beach and I brought two of my girls; Clarice and Lizbel. I dressed them in their cute little swimsuits and brought along a cooler. :p Enjoy!

First the girls laid out their towel and got some drinks.
[Image: dolliesbeach3.jpg]

Just chillin' on the beach.
[Image: dolliesbeach1.jpg]

After a little while, Clarice thought she'd try sun tanning for the first time. smile
Lizbel got bored, and fell asleep shortly after. LOL
[Image: dolliesbeach2.jpg]

And that was a day at the beach! Hope you liked it!
Have: [Image: mod_article37904205_4f256bc6974de.gif][Image: images.jpg][Image: Lipoca.gif][Image: lizbel10.png][Image: Butler.gif][Image: images-1.jpg][Image: LittleAssa.gif][Image: LittleFroggy.gif]
Want:[Image: Sacajawea.gif]
Grail:[Image: Principessa.gif]
What a sunny beach day, they look really relaxed LOL
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
jaja so happy grin
lol, cute!

Very cute !!
Thanks everyone. smile
Have: [Image: mod_article37904205_4f256bc6974de.gif][Image: images.jpg][Image: Lipoca.gif][Image: lizbel10.png][Image: Butler.gif][Image: images-1.jpg][Image: LittleAssa.gif][Image: LittleFroggy.gif]
Want:[Image: Sacajawea.gif]
Grail:[Image: Principessa.gif]
Lucky dolls smile It looks really nice.