At last!
Jin's (partly) got her actual wig now! I've yet to attatch her topknot/ponytail. I've got to work out how to first. It's meant to stick out so I'm thinking wire is gunna be involved.
Here's a concept art thing I made on a Tinierme generator then further edited.
[Image: 41538395.png]

All images are clickable so you can see them bigger on flickr if you wish.

[Image: 5937787890_855e100d54.jpg]
[Image: 5937786614_efb84d7e81.jpg]
[Image: 5937785336_26470c1637.jpg]

Jin is a Dal Kanta
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
Wow, that's a very vibrant wig. Love the color.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
(07-15-2011, 05:50 AM)TrueFan Wrote: Wow, that's a very vibrant wig. Love the color.

Thank you! >w< So do I!
Keep Moving Forward
She looks great in that wig--it's like a flame! And I love her sweater!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
She looks really nice! smile I love her boots!
(07-15-2011, 12:39 PM)KiraKira Wrote: She looks great in that wig--it's like a flame! And I love her sweater!

Thank you! I'm so happy with he wig! It was surprisingly so easy to add the other colour!

(07-15-2011, 08:25 PM)Cajsa Wrote: She looks really nice! smile I love her boots!

I agree! And I love them too! >w<
Keep Moving Forward
I love her outfit and hair! yay Did you make her wig, or just modify it? It's very cool.
[Image: 5992097185_d071770e9f_m.jpg]
jour 30 | the return by ~*~Sitara~*~, on Flickr
Les Poupées: Angelique {Neo Angelique Angelique} & Quentin {Taeyang Shade}
Awesome, what a badass dal haha! Great colors :B

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
(07-16-2011, 12:15 AM)sitara Wrote: I love her outfit and hair! yay Did you make her wig, or just modify it? It's very cool.

I just modified it. It was made by the wonderful Monstro Designs on etsy (seriously, I refuse to buy my fur wigs from anyone else. Hers are perfect~) I just didnt know how to explain where I wanted the orange parts so I added them my self. >w<

(07-16-2011, 03:54 PM)N0xx7 Wrote: Awesome, what a badass dal haha! Great colors :B

Thank you! She's probably happy you think so! XD
Keep Moving Forward
I love, love, love Jin! Seriously, she's one of my favourite dals; she just looks so confident and grown up. What body is she on?
Check out my Etsy shop!
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRe...ef=si_shop

Home: Peach (Xiao Fan) Remy (Custom boy Dal) Jools (Custom Dal) Nari (Resinsoul Mei) Mouse (Mini Dal Hatter).
That wig is wonderful, so unique Happy
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
(07-16-2011, 09:48 PM)fiwen30 Wrote: I love, love, love Jin! Seriously, she's one of my favourite dals; she just looks so confident and grown up. What body is she on?

Oh wow! I'm glad you like her that much!
And believe it or not, it's just the one she came with. She's got a selection of obitsu bodies coming as I've never obitsu'd before but I do really like how she looks with this one. I may just swap the arms over in the end. >w<

(07-17-2011, 03:27 AM)Little_Spark Wrote: That wig is wonderful, so unique Happy

I'm happy you think so!
Keep Moving Forward