Sometimes the New Girl is an Old Girl
What time is it? About time I took some photos of my recently adopted (Many thanks, sinderellah!) Assa. Her name is Marlee. She's also a wig thief as she immediately appropriated this wig I had bought for one of the guys. [Image: 6190335679_4ef66d1836_z.jpg]

[Image: 6190335503_8f700252fe_z.jpg]

[Image: 6194346824_ff2ab39cb1_z.jpg]

[Image: 6194347002_aa0eaf3974_z.jpg]
Oh she is gorgeous! I love her outfit.
[My dolls]
Veritas, Adsiltia, Elizabeth, Blanche, Apollo, Bloody Red Hood, Nahh-Ato, Ende, Hermine, Tiphona, Neo Noir, Sucre, Craziia, Sabrina, Sol, Nosferatu, Kleine, Tokidoki Luna, Lunatic Queen, Pere Noel, Kiyomi, Sailor Moon and a whoole bunch of minis!
[Saving for]
Princess Ann, Banshee, Romantic Rabbit (mini?)
[icon]
Congrats! I love the second photo - I saw it on flickr. And her dress is gorgeous - did you make it?
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
she is stunning (and ditto what True asked about the dress -- it is BEAUTIFUL smile ) Assa is such a lovely doll.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Wow! So pretty! This is making me love Assa even more. *grabby hands* I need to get one some day!
[Image: 14939124571_371f909e27_m.jpg]
Please leave me feedback! Click HERE!
My Flickr
She looks gorgeous! That wig is darling on her~
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
Thanks! I've always regretted that I didn't get an Assa back when she was released. Her stock wig was in decent shape, but I really like how she looks in this wig.

(09-29-2011, 09:26 PM)TrueFan Wrote: Congrats! I love the second photo - I saw it on flickr. And her dress is gorgeous - did you make it?

Yes, I started sewing the dress back in July, before I had an inkling she was coming. Once I did know, I had to make the blouse and the rest of it so she would have something to wear. It's from a pattern for Takara Jenny and it fits the type 2 body nicely.
She is so pretty!!! I love that wig on her!!
She's gorgeous, love your piccies smile

Such wonderful pics! Congrats on Assa, she's a lovely girl. smile
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
Gorgeous girl. The wig really matches her and the dress and tiny clock are too adorable.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
She is so pretty! I love her dress and her hair smile
Thanks, everyone! The little clock is actually a charm I found in the bead section of the craft store.
Oh wow, she is absolutely gorgeous Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)