Eos: Grounded
My new lovely arrived just the other day, thank you ver2. smile However, I had to take away her wings, since she kept trying to escape - I don't think she quite trusts the other dolls just yet!

[Image: IMG_0374.jpg]
Attitude of an adventurer.

[Image: IMG_0371.jpg]
Portrait.

[Image: IMG_0370.jpg]
Whoops, you can kind of see her wig cap in these two!
[Image: IMG_0369.jpg]

All photos taken with my Canon (Eos) LOL
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
Congrats on your Eos ^^, she is a wonderful doll to have grin.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
Thank you! Yes, she really is. ^^
Feedback!!My Flickr

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
She's absolutely gorgeous~!
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
She's lovely! She seems much happier with you than with me xD

<3
[Image: DM-signature_zpstjcicspl.jpg]

I love Eos! Huge congrats on getting her Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Thanks everyone smile
Feedback!!My Flickr