Pullip Banshee - SHE'S HERE!!
I have NOT removed her from the box, as she's a present for my mom, but I did take her out to take a few pics for you guys! She is lovely.

[Image: 6284393969_6606a2aa44_z.jpg]
Hair and face-up.

Her hair is tri-toned. Blonde, strawberry, and purple. It's much less noticeable in person, and I like it - but it was hard to take a pic like this. Her lips are dual-toned (!).

[Image: 6284911736_064b15188a_z.jpg]

[Image: 6284393449_6074e810fa_z.jpg]
In this pic you see her hat and a boot! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her boots. And the hat is super cute and sparkly!

[Image: 6284911030_135f40e43f_z.jpg]
Her little skeleton dude is pretty cool too. wink
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
so cute - i need to upload pictures of Sith...
She's so colorful and cute. Such a pretty face-up!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
thanks for posting! I`ve been dying to see some "real" pics of her.hopefully more posts to comesmile
(10-27-2011, 01:47 PM)harajukupat Wrote: thanks for posting! I`ve been dying to see some "real" pics of her.hopefully more posts to comesmile

I hope so!! I wanted to take her out of the box so bad xD I'll take some pics after my mom opens her for Christmas, but that'll be pretty late already. She is REALLY gorgeous, though. And her stock is super cute!

I think my favorite part is her faceup, I took like a dozen pics of it xD
Feedback!!My Flickr

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
I cannot wait to get her out of layby !! Thankyou for posting piccies, she is so beautiful smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
She looks adorable!
Oh gosh she's beautiful!! Want!!
She really is beautiful. Way different than on promo pictures.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Ooh, her hair is very interesting! I hadn't really noticed it in the promotional images.
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
Damn I was really hoping your pics won't make me want her... Too late Tongue
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
<3 thanks for all your comments!

Little Spark - it was SO HARD for me to not take her out of the box, she's lovely, and totally worth it! wink
Feedback!!My Flickr

I love love love her faceup but I won't be able to afford her anytime soon, I'll see if I can use her as an inspiration for my own custom lol. Let's hope it doesn't turn out too crappy wink
is gorgeous
Nulla è reale, tutto è lecito. Requiescat en pace

[Image: 6023292626_b737b12c20.jpg]

Feeback
Flirck