ByronicHeroine's Feedback
So kind of BH to do a group order, and handled it beautifully. Thank you so much, got the wig today!
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
+ 1 as Seller/ Go partner

She did a Leeke go perfectly! Thanks a bunch. Communication was awesome.
+1! Joined a Leekeworld GO they were putting together - received my wig super fast! Thank you! smile
+1 for group order! Great communication, thank you!
+ 1 as a buyer
She purchased 2 stock outfits from me.. Wonderful communication, fast payment and very kind to deal with.
+1 for organizing a Leeke wig GO. Thanks a bunch!
+1 as a buyer

ByronicHeroine participated in a For My Doll Group Order run by me. Communication was excellent, super friendly and payment was incredibly fast. Thanks so much for participating.
Own: Photobucket[Image: LanAke.gif][Image: LittlePanda.gif][Image: LittleDido.gif] [Image: Edward.gif][Image: Chill.gif][Image: bloodyred.jpg][Image: Barasuishou.gif][Image: 8467641814_4f93605dab.jpg][Image: 8466547669_eb767baf75.jpg]

Wishlist: [Image: Panda-3.gif][Image: Mercu.gif][Image: Suigintou.gif][Image: Chicca.gif][Image: Zuora.gif]
Feedback for the Favourites swap.

+1, ByronicHeroine put together a beautiful selection of handmade items for her partner, she made several items of clothing, as well as an array of accessories. She went above & beyond, & would be welcome at any of my future swaps smile

+1 as a buyer

Purchased 2 sleeping elf wigs and paid fast and communication was great! Thanks!
+1 again!

I've dealt with Christa numerous times now, and it's honestly never a problem. She's a true gem and fun to PM with, and one of the sweetest people on the board. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a buyer

Great buyer! Quick payment, great communication. Thank you!
+1 Great seller!

Item just as pictured. Packaged very well. Thank you!
+1 as a seller! yay Great communication & shipped quickly (nice decorating, btw) wink & great clothing! grin Thanks so much!
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

+ 1 for a lovely transaction!

Thank you!

♥ =(。◕‿‿◕。)= ♥
+1 as part of my split for the Nightmare dolls.

Great communication and sent payment immediately, just like always. Thank you so much!
grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite