ByronicHeroine's Feedback
+1 as a trade partner!

Byronic provided friendly, helpful, prompt communication; paid quickly; and even threw in a little something extra that she hand-made for my Hednar. Absolutely wonderful to work with!
+1 as a trade partner!

She knitted an adorable sweater for my Yeolume in exchange for a MH doll and I couldn't be more pleased! Thanks!
+1

participated in a leekeworld group order, paid everything promptly and was a delight to group-order with!
+1 as a seller. I bought a bunch of wigs from ByronicHeroine. Communication was perfect and she shipped lightning fast. Thanks so much for a smooth transaction!
+1 buyer/GO participant

participated in the For My Doll group order i ran. payment was prompt every dealing smooth!
+1 as a great seller! Very carefully packaged and fast shipping! Thank you!
PULLIPS: Akane (Rei), Nabiki (Mir), Yuki (AG), Sakura (My Melody), Kodachi (Akoya), Fuyu (Chill), Momo (Nahh-ato c. Poison), Aomori (Amarri), Kurenai (Papin), Midori (Xiao Fan), Matsumoto (Stica), Kasumi (Zuora), Shiroi (Blanche), Ayame (Alte), Tsuki (Midnight Velvet), Hinata (c. Karin), Kaede (Aquel), Haruka (Akemi), Akatsuki (Aurora), Minami (Another Queen), Izumi (Suigintou), Ume (Cornice), Murasaki (Yomi), Yoshiko (Shinku), Kumi (c. Felicity), Amane (Seila)
LITTLE PULLIPS: Cornice, Mir, Burrito, Liebre de Marzo, Gatito, Perrito, Stica, Noir, Aquel, Nanette, Rosalind, Rose, Alice...

My feedback!
My flickr
+1 as a seller!

I bought Taeyang Arion's wig from Byronic. Shipping was fast, communication was quick and friendly, and the wig was just as pictured/described. Perfect transaction! A++
+1 as a Seller

I recently purchased a Leeke wig from ByronicHeroine. Great communication and quick shipping, I would be happy to do business with her again. Thank you!
+1 as a seller!
Thank you very much for my lovely wig! Communication was great and very well packed! yay
Would be happy to buy from her again smile!
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
+1 seller

I got a hat and wig, I love them both. The hat was made so nicely I love it

Thank you smile
+1 as a seller

Fast shipping and great communication!
+1 as a seller

BH made me some of her gorgeous clothes. I am very proud to say I was her first commission Heart She is a pleasure to talk to, completely thorough and reliable, makes beautiful clothes and ships fast. A perfect seller and I will be back very soon - mwahahha
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as seller!
I commissioned her to make a Taeyang sweater and it's even better than I imagined. She even sent along a birthday card for my mom. So sweet! Thank you!
great buyer, paid quickly and told me right away when she arrived! Thanks!
+1 Amazing person to deal with, very considerate and kind. Hope to make deal with again!