Little Jouet's Obitsu
Since I've never been able to get a full size Jouet I got myself a little Jouet. I've put a 11cm obitsu on her and a wig from Junkyspot.
[Image: 0f2fbceb.jpg]

She's so flexible and easy to pose now.
[Image: 08537a72.jpg]

And with a little hat I made her.
[Image: 01e02034.jpg]

I just got some pretty bamboo silk yarn today and can't wait to make her more hats and some dresses too!
She looks so cute! I think small obitsu if perfect for mini-pullips, I like this chubby look smile
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
So adorable! I love the wig you picked out for her...she looks like a little child now. smile Was it easy to put her on the obitsu?
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(03-06-2012, 12:51 PM)wampirencja Wrote: She looks so cute! I think small obitsu if perfect for mini-pullips, I like this chubby look smile

I like the chubby look too!

(03-06-2012, 01:10 PM)KiraKira Wrote: So adorable! I love the wig you picked out for her...she looks like a little child now. smile Was it easy to put her on the obitsu?

It was so easy. It was even easier than putting a obitsu on a dal. I think the most time consuming part was taking her wig off!

I'm so smitten with her. She reminds me of the pukipukis a little!
Your pics make me want my own mini on an obitsu more and more LOL
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)