Princess Laura
Because she's such a sporty and athletic girl, I couldn't help but make her dress up, just once.

[Image: 7218162058_787a76df46.jpg]

[Image: 7218162586_ac97319a23.jpg]

[Image: 7218163126_498c4f1c69.jpg]
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
lol! Well she might prefer the sporty look but she looks charming in that dress!
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
she does indeed look lovely, the photos are striking because of her hair colour with the pink toned faceup & dress. Gorgeous smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
She's absolutely gorgeous. The color of her hair is beautiful and the style goes so well with her princessy dress. I love the first photo--it looks like she's a princess in an enchanted forest. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
She is so charming in that dress, I can't help but be reminded of Sarah's dress in the dream sequence of the Labyrinth! xD Also, her hair is gorgeous!!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Meant to add: I really love her hair color!
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
Thanks everyone!

(05-18-2012, 09:15 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: she does indeed look lovely, the photos are striking because of her hair colour with the pink toned faceup & dress. Gorgeous smile
Blanche never seems to take bad pictures. Best gift from my boyfriend ever.

(05-18-2012, 09:18 AM)KiraKira Wrote: She's absolutely gorgeous. The color of her hair is beautiful and the style goes so well with her princessy dress. I love the first photo--it looks like she's a princess in an enchanted forest. smile

That was exactly what I was hoping for.

(05-18-2012, 09:47 AM)kitten-squid Wrote: She is so charming in that dress, I can't help but be reminded of Sarah's dress in the dream sequence of the Labyrinth! xD Also, her hair is gorgeous!!

I don't think I've ever seen the movie. I think I've only seen parts of it. I'll have to look it up now.

(05-18-2012, 10:00 AM)Mag Wrote: Meant to add: I really love her hair color!

So do I! It's real carrot from Leeke World. Best thing I've bought for my dolls yet.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Blanche has never been one of my favorites, but she looks gorgeous here! I should have tried her in a carrot wig.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Looove that wig! The color suits her perfectgrin