My One & Only Grail... OBTAIN'D!!! (extra pic posted)
Sooo... I have an Eos.

I. Can't. Even. Believe it. *mind explodes* Whacked

Back when I was so broke I couldn't fathom spending ANY amount of money on a doll, I had my eye on Eos. I absolutely knew I would never own her but dang was she oh so incredible. By the time I could finally afford to take the plunge and started collecting here and there, she was selling for $300-350 and I absolutely couldn't justify that cost on a doll that wasn't a BJD. So she became my one unobtainable grail.

WELLSLAPMESILLY. Because I found her. NRFB. For an amazingly good price. o.o

Uh... SOLD!

At first I was considering keeping her NRFB, but then I found a lost unopened obitsu in a box in the garage. And then I found the perfect wig. Aaaaand then I made the mistake of ogling other Eos' on Flickr. Ahem. She was meant to be opened *justify'd* LOL

.... so I did.... and she is so perfect/awesome/evenbettertheniexpected.... and I'm so thrilled to have her! Heart

[Image: 256xp53.jpg]

Ps. I wish it wasn't so rainy here right now! I need to take more pictures! AH! xd
Pps. Another pic added further down! smile
.*: Hatsune Miku ~*~ Aya ~*~ Neo Noir ~*~ Celsiy ~*~ Lunatic Queen :*.
.*: Suiseiseki ~*~ Romantic Alice ~*~ Naomi ~*~ Miku LOL ~*~ Eos :*.

[Image: 767273fjipnjefwi.gif]
XD Good for you! Congratulations! :3 What price did you get her for? grin
Good things come to those who wait!
Great find at the right time.
Congrats. She really is lovely!
Congratulations! It's always nice to hear a happy story like that. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
she is AMAZING! i love her, but i can't bring myself to own her cause i could never do her any justice, she needs to be a the main focus ... but my guys totally own me lmao

super duper congrats on her! she's gorgeous! smile
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
Congratulations! grin
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
woot woot! congratsgrin
She gorgeous! Huge congrats! smile

Congrats! And good for you for deboxing her, since they are way more fun to play with than just look at. Plus, then we get to see pics, too.
That is awesome I love happy stories about dreams coming true Congrats.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
She's so beautiful! Congratulations! Lol Flickr is waaaay too dangerous! xD
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Congrats! Eos is one I wish I had picked-up when she was available. Sounds like you are definitely enjoying her!
I will have a few dolls and more to sell here.
I also sell as Ethereal Spirits on Bonanza, eBay and Dolltique
My Bonanza Booth is here

My eBay feedback is here
Thanks so much, everyone! I'm quite fond of all the dolls in my collection, but she is definitely the centerpiece now! Her stock is just so fantastic xD

The wig I initially had on her was long and heavy and I was worried it would cause her to flop and fall over randomly, so I dug through my wig stash to see if I could find a temporary fix. I ended up finding one that also matches her well so now I can't choose which one I like best! The coloring on the new one looks fantastic but it changes her vibe quite a bit. The husb's opinion on the matter was that "the purple-y grey one is more STEAMpunk and the blond and pink one is more steamPUNK..." I thought that was a good way of putting it, haha LOL

I'd love to hear what you all think! Which is your favorite and why? smile

[Image: 2cyk54z.jpg]

first, late but sincere congrats to you smile Eos is a true beauty <3

I am not really unbiased (I am a pink, hot pink anyway, hater LOL ) but I think I would choose the 1st wig no matter the colour of #2. It blends so perfectly with her clothes and just looks like it was made for her, IMO smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
(06-12-2012, 04:57 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: first, late but sincere congrats to you smile Eos is a true beauty <3

I am not really unbiased (I am a pink, hot pink anyway, hater LOL ) but I think I would choose the 1st wig no matter the colour of #2. It blends so perfectly with her clothes and just looks like it was made for her, IMO smile

Haha, thanks! I'm usually not a big pink fan either but it compliments her coloring surprisingly well! Also I think it gives her some extra spunk, hehe. You're right though! The coloring of the first one matches her so effortlessly. Love how it looks with the braid too smile Like she's ready for an epic adventure! yay