A Wild Melize has Appeared!
It's hard not to spend money at PUDDLE. I ended up buying Tezca, her stock, a Natsume, and two pony outfits, then I ordered Melize from Groove because she was only 80 bucks, and I've been wanting her for a long time. I finally took some pictures of my new girls, but ran out of time for the other 5 dolls I wanted to shoot. Oh well. On a side note, now that I have a Dal, I totally understand why people love them. I wanted to take Tezca with me EVERYWHERE.

[Image: 7421496266_b021ef76cb.jpg]

[Image: 7421495964_9d19d35682.jpg]

[Image: 7421495568_f8b840d0c6.jpg]

[Image: 7421495278_16620d0a61.jpg]

[Image: 7421494796_2728b8d017.jpg]
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
They are so cute! Are they dressed as MLPs? I love their hooded jackets! smile

Since you've got Dals now, you should hang out at The Dal House forum and participate in the monthly photo contests. It would be fun to have more people involved!
smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
What a couple of cuties!!! Those pony hoodies are amaze-balls! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Oh, she's cute. smile (Are you going to evolve her into Ursaring? wink )
(06-23-2012, 05:52 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: On a side note, now that I have a Dal, I totally understand why people love them. I wanted to take Tezca with me EVERYWHERE.
Of course you do! You've SEEN THE LIGHT!

My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
What a couple of cuties!
(06-23-2012, 11:00 AM)TrueFan Wrote:
(06-23-2012, 05:52 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: On a side note, now that I have a Dal, I totally understand why people love them. I wanted to take Tezca with me EVERYWHERE.
Of course you do! You've SEEN THE LIGHT!
And you should join us on The Dal House Forum where we do much enabling of each other, too. Plus, you already know a number of us from here. Innocent

Adorable!
I love the pony outfits!
Makes me feel bad for my Hinata for being my only dal.
Awww...I love the pony outfits. She's super cute.