Avast, me hearties! It's Talk Like a Pirate Day!
September 19th is the 10th anniversary of Talk Like A Pirate Day! I usually forget about it until it's too late to take a photo or two.

So I thought it would be the perfect day to finally take my Veritas off the shelf and out of her stock for some photos with Veer, my Tantus. She's not new, I got her back in 2009, but I just love her whole stock look so much that I had never redressed her. I guess there was a reason she liked being left alone because I promptly broke her wrist on the first pose. But such is life with type 3's.

Veer is wearing his stock blouse with Captian Hook's stock and Veritas is wearing a Moxie Girlz pirate outfit from several years ago.

Anyone else getting their pirate on today?
[Image: 8003883334_8b7dbc3625_z.jpg]

[Image: 8003882766_7b34621018_z.jpg]

[Image: 8003881281_7ccf3878e5_z.jpg]
Aye! I brought me parrot to work today!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Your pirate crew looks like they mean business! Maybe the wrist injury will help to make Veritas into a pirate with an even meaner streak...

I had no idea about Talk Like A Pirate Day! However, I did read a book with my son yesterday--"You Wouldn't Want to Be A Pirate's Prisoner," so I guess it was for a reason.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Your Veritas looks stunning CornflowerBlue! The red Moxie Girlz outfit really suits her colouring <3

Btw, does anyone else think her broken wrist was totally an opportunity for a Pirate Day appropriate 'hook' replacement? LOL
Oh, shoot, I even had gotten out the hook in case I wanted to use it, but didn't think to put it on her!

I also couldn't find my pirate chest. I know I put it inside of something else, but what that was escaped me. I'm sure I'll find it when I'm not looking for it.
Awesome photos! Pirate Pride all the way! xD
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment