Linnea's new wig !
It was such a beautiful sunny day today I took Linnea outside for a couple shots of her new wig so I thought I would share them smile

Linnea

Linnea

Linnea

Thanks for having a look smile
She looks beautiful smile I was eyeing that wig up, but I wasn't sure about the plait, would it ruin it if the plait was cut off?

That wig is incredible...gorgeous on her!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(03-09-2013, 08:29 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: She looks beautiful smile I was eyeing that wig up, but I wasn't sure about the plait, would it ruin it if the plait was cut off?

Thank you smile By plait do you mean the little braid dealy on her forehead ? If so that's actually what threw me off about it at first but now I like it. Although I am still considering removing it because it looks like it wouldn't be a problem at all. I will let you know if you do and show pics but like I said I believe it would be do-able smile

(03-09-2013, 08:33 AM)KiraKira Wrote: That wig is incredible...gorgeous on her!

Thank you Kirakira ! Your chips match her perfectly too !
I have that wig marked as to be ordered smile Your girl looks gorgeous, congratulations
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
WOW -- she is looking good! The wig is so colorful! I have not seen anything like it before this.

I also like her dress, very interesting texture details on it.
Astraeus has that wig coming in the mail. I'm glad to see how cute it is, actually on a doll. Beautiful!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]

Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.

Have: Marianne, Blanche, My Melody, Neo Noir, Shinku, Paja, Veritas, Sebastian, Rovam, Aquel, Lunatic Queen, Youtsuzu, Kirsche, Rejen Paja, Grell, Mir, Cinciallegra, Harley Quinn, Barbara Gordon
Customs: American McGee's Alice, Disney-Inspired Alice, Steampunk Alyse, Ramona Flowers, Dr. Horrible, Catgirl, GIR-suit Fangirl "Gertrude", Merida (Dal), Peeka (Pikachu-girl), General Beatrix, Katara
Want (Complete): Clarity, Lunatic White Rabbit, Romantic Alice, Catwoman, Nahh-ato, Craziia
Grails: Edward Scissorhands
Waiting on: None
Beautiful! I love that wig & eye chip combination on her, looks fierce smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Awesome look! I love her dress too, do you mind if I ask where you got it?
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
Linnea is vibrant! Her eyes and wig are just stunning. Love love love that bold coloring!
 photo pullipsig-1.jpg
(03-09-2013, 12:34 PM)kuanyin4 Wrote: Awesome look! I love her dress too, do you mind if I ask where you got it?

Thank you ! I actually picked it up at the thrift shop in town and modified it a tad. I believe it may have been a Barbie dress because it fits the her slightly larger obitsu body well.

(03-09-2013, 01:08 PM)tyrseight Wrote: Linnea is vibrant! Her eyes and wig are just stunning. Love love love that bold coloring!

Thank you soo much smile
She looks amazing!
I meant the braid yup smile Cwl, that would be fab!

That wig is stunning! Gorgeous!
Omg... that wig! I need one LOL. Where's it from?
Beautiful photos, Linnea looks magical smile
LINK REMOVED - BROKEN LINK - PICTURE NOT SHOWING
My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ichigopullip/