Sweets
(03-28-2013, 01:28 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: Thanks blush I totally blame you for my collection so you can take some credit. I found out Josh's new gf collected pullips, and then I had to dig mine out and fall in love with them! Also, feel free to tell Joshy, and when he decides to make you a tiny pipe organ instead (which will totally work) you'll have to have me over for a small concert. LOL

Hahaha, he totally would do that! Good to know I got someone else addicted too, I remember I was so excited that Josh had a friend who collected Pullips too! When you're my bridesmaid someday, I'm totally going to have to get you a doll-related thank you gift! LOL
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
lol, same here!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society