Byul and Dal new looks, need new names!
I finally got around to rechipping my Byul and Dal, I LOVE how easy it is to rechip these ones, I hated rechipping my pullips. smile
So I'm not sure the pink chips will stay in my Byul..don't know that I like 'em on her yet.

But these girls do need names and I cannot think of anything for them, which is sad since naming dolls is one of my favorite things!

[Image: 8615444716_656c2003c7_z.jpg]

[Image: 8614336363_52b670c4c4.jpg]
[Image: 8615443766_57949680b8.jpg]
Own: Photobucket[Image: LanAke.gif][Image: LittlePanda.gif][Image: LittleDido.gif] [Image: Edward.gif][Image: Chill.gif][Image: bloodyred.jpg][Image: Barasuishou.gif][Image: 8467641814_4f93605dab.jpg][Image: 8466547669_eb767baf75.jpg]

Wishlist: [Image: Panda-3.gif][Image: Mercu.gif][Image: Suigintou.gif][Image: Chicca.gif][Image: Zuora.gif]
They are so cute! I love the colors of eyechips you picked out! The rainbow outfit on your dal is so cute!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I love seeing all the Pinocchios now that she has come down in price.

As to names - what are some of your or their favorites movies? books? tv shows? bands? Does that make you think of any names? How about colors? Favorite foods?
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Mmmm, Dal looks like a Bubbles to me...I love her eyes and colors!
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
(04-03-2013, 12:09 PM)TrueFan Wrote: I love seeing all the Pinocchios now that she has come down in price.

As to names - what are some of your or their favorites movies? books? tv shows? bands? Does that make you think of any names? How about colors? Favorite foods?
I've been trying to think of that, for the Dal she is gonna be my Rainbow punky gal, and she loves the Adicts, Toy Dolls and other kinda bouncy fun ol' punk bands. grin

The Byul I think is a Disney freak, seeing as she is Dumbo, but she loves Pocahontas, Return to Oz and 80s cartoons like me. grin She's also more of a hippie-ish type gal who loves old timey folk and some folk metal. haha...sorry it's too much fun giving them personalites!

I think I'll change the Byuls chips to a green though...she's more of an earthy girl though she doesn't look like it in this pic. smile

(04-03-2013, 01:04 PM)kuanyin4 Wrote: Mmmm, Dal looks like a Bubbles to me...I love her eyes and colors!

Bubbles is cute! smile She needs a cutie type name...I like Bubbles, not sure why I'm having a name block suddenly!

(04-03-2013, 11:28 AM)KiraKira Wrote: They are so cute! I love the colors of eyechips you picked out! The rainbow outfit on your dal is so cute!

smile thank you, she really needs a rainbow wig, which i have but have to trim since it's crazy long smile

ok just some random names I thought of:

Dal:
Olga grin (it's the lead singers name of Toy Dolls and perhaps her fav. band)
Shilo (from Repo of course)
Bubbles grin

Byul:
Lydia
Slania

can't think of anything else yet
Own: Photobucket[Image: LanAke.gif][Image: LittlePanda.gif][Image: LittleDido.gif] [Image: Edward.gif][Image: Chill.gif][Image: bloodyred.jpg][Image: Barasuishou.gif][Image: 8467641814_4f93605dab.jpg][Image: 8466547669_eb767baf75.jpg]

Wishlist: [Image: Panda-3.gif][Image: Mercu.gif][Image: Suigintou.gif][Image: Chicca.gif][Image: Zuora.gif]
I agree, she does look like a "Bubbles", so cute! Maybe you could name your earthy girl after your favorite spice or flavor? Like Peppermint (or Peppy for short), or Cinnamon, or something like that? She seems like a groovy kinda girl!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
I find "Bubbles" really cute & fit for her. Its cute that she looks like a Dal counterpart of Ddalgi, maybe its those lips.. I never realized Pinocchios are pretty, I may have to look them up. Tee hee.
For the cute Byul, I'm a bit indecisive, as I am not quite fond of Lydia & Slania.
On the other hand, kitten-squid's idea about her is nice! smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

(04-04-2013, 10:40 AM)kitten-squid Wrote: I agree, she does look like a "Bubbles", so cute! Maybe you could name your earthy girl after your favorite spice or flavor? Like Peppermint (or Peppy for short), or Cinnamon, or something like that? She seems like a groovy kinda girl!

I like that! I need to think of my fav. spice other than cinnamon, i have a doll named cinnamon. Tongue

(04-04-2013, 11:11 AM)beajjai033 Wrote: I find "Bubbles" really cute & fit for her. Its cute that she looks like a Dal counterpart of Ddalgi, maybe its those lips.. I never realized Pinocchios are pretty, I may have to look them up. Tee hee.
For the cute Byul, I'm a bit indecisive, as I am not quite fond of Lydia & Slania.
On the other hand, kitten-squid's idea about her is nice! smile

Bubbles does actually fit her quite well. I think I will go with that. I don't really like Slania for the Byul, and she doesn't feel like a Lydia..I'm gonna think of spicey and sweet names I like. smile

That's funny, I have wanted a Bubbles, but none of my Dals have been right for it yet! But I love the name... Personally, I think you should switch Byul's eyechips first, then see what name comes to you. I like the name Cinnamon, I may have to steal that in the future... Happy
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
(04-04-2013, 10:20 PM)kuanyin4 Wrote: That's funny, I have wanted a Bubbles, but none of my Dals have been right for it yet! But I love the name... Personally, I think you should switch Byul's eyechips first, then see what name comes to you. I like the name Cinnamon, I may have to steal that in the future... Happy

agreed on the Byul, I'm waiting for her new eyechips to come in. I hope they give me more inspiration on her. grin I do really like Bubbles and the more I look at her the more she does look like a Bubbles, hehe. grin I love when people help name dolls, it's great!!