Poll: Who has the best make over?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Malcolm
12.12%
4 12.12%
Valentine
57.58%
19 57.58%
Laura
30.30%
10 30.30%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Best Make over?
I love polls, so I put together one to see who has the best make over of my dolls yay

1. Malcolm

[Image: 8698865283_68fdcd638a.jpg]
Malcolm Before and After by PaleAngelLex, on Flickr

2. Valentine

[Image: 8699898862_b0e5820521.jpg]
Val Before and After by PaleAngelLex, on Flickr

3.Laura

[Image: 8381099890_5ee4c3b035.jpg]
Laura from 2012 to 2013 by PaleAngelLex, on Flickr

BONUS
I took these pictures of Val today, and I think they turned out pretty good.

[Image: 8699825502_5164d8b5f4.jpg]
Valentine by PaleAngelLex, on Flickr

[Image: 8699826024_f540541397.jpg]
Valentine by PaleAngelLex, on Flickr
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
SHES A DRUNK! :p
I think I like Valentine's makeover the most....
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(05-02-2013, 09:32 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: SHES A DRUNK! :p

Yeah, she has some substance abuse problems... Sweatdrop

And you're not alone KiraKira. She's winning right now.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
I voted for Val, I'm a sucker for redheads. She's smashing... or is she just smashed? Dead
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
If Valentine had different eyechips, I'm not sure that she would look as good as she does...
Laura and Malcolm are cute too, but it's those eyechips...
I voted for Valentine, anyway. LOL
I voted Valentine, I think she looks ace, love her wig, & the colour of her eyes against her wig <3

I voted for Laura because .. Blanche ! And I think her makeover is the biggest change and the best.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
I think Laura seems like the biggest change thus far, but Val also looks great grin
Val -- she dresses like rocker of yesteryear Joan Jett, gee, if she had a black wig, I bet she would be the spitting image of her, well almost.
"Bad reputation . . ." that Joan Jett song is just spinning in my head. (video link)

Laura -- she is really quite lovely with those green eyes and red hair.

So tough a choice and the comments made me laugh.
(05-02-2013, 01:40 PM)kuanyin4 Wrote: I voted for Val, I'm a sucker for redheads. She's smashing... or is she just smashed? Dead

I am also a sucker for red hair. I put giant sections of the same red as Val in my hair back when I was 21. I loved it! It went really well with my dark brown hair.

(05-02-2013, 05:55 PM)Beruru Wrote: If Valentine had different eyechips, I'm not sure that she would look as good as she does...
Laura and Malcolm are cute too, but it's those eyechips...
I voted for Valentine, anyway. LOL

I love all of their eyechips, but I know what you mean about Val's. I saw them in a different doll, and was like, those are it! I figured they were blue, but a really special blue just right for an elven girl. But in all seriousness, I just love KiraKira's chips. A good deal of my dolls have or will be getting them.

(05-02-2013, 08:19 PM)Lilcurly Wrote: I voted Valentine, I think she looks ace, love her wig, & the colour of her eyes against her wig <3

Thanks! I guess she took a lesson in hair and eye color from Kittie. Although, their styles are completely different, so no need for either to feel like a double. wink

(05-02-2013, 09:35 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: I voted for Laura because .. Blanche ! And I think her makeover is the biggest change and the best.

Blanche was the best dolly gift from my boyfriend ever. He found her cheap on e-bay with her full stock. I think he paid 60 or less for her right before she was sold out. (She's still my personal favorite doll, but I didn't say that out loud)

(05-02-2013, 10:44 PM)Joichi Wrote: I think Laura seems like the biggest change thus far, but Val also looks great grin

Laura was one of my first 'completed' dolls. Once I found the right color wig for her, everything just snapped into place. Val took longer, but they're both happy to be getting praise smile

(05-03-2013, 05:31 AM)ladywindsor Wrote: Val -- she dresses like rocker of yesteryear Joan Jett, gee, if she had a black wig, I bet she would be the spitting image of her, well almost.
"Bad reputation . . ." that Joan Jett song is just spinning in my head. (video link)

Laura -- she is really quite lovely with those green eyes and red hair.

So tough a choice and the comments made me laugh.

I think that's the best compliment that Val could hope for! She also really doesn't care about her reputation.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity