~Bait Fanatica to beautiful Angel ~
Few days ago, I won a bait Fanatica on ebay. She was listed as used and imperfect doll, so I was not expecting a like-new doll.
I received her Saturday afternoon... my first thought was "poor girl".
She was very dirty, yellowed (especially nose), had lots of scratches and damaged face up (lips, chipped eye liner and blush). Also, there was a lot of heavy glue on and in her head, which caused melting.
This is how she looked like.

[Image: 8918609357_1c357602d3.jpg]
Angel Before by L a l e t t e *, on Flickr

I spent over 3 hours cleaning her, removing glue and sanding off melted plastic.
I meant to remove the entire face up, but I though it would be a shame to do so, since she is the original Fanatica. Therefore, I removed the yellowing and most of the scratches, retouched eye liner, added very subtle eye shadow, blush, repainted the lips and eyelids.

Its very late now and the light is horrible but oh well. I'll take some proper pictures of Angel tomorrow. Nonetheless, this is how she looks like now.

[Image: 8918608801_b3c2f81e19.jpg]
Angel After by L a l e t t e *, on Flickr

Thankyo smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
I am having a hard time believing that is the same doll! What an improvement you've made on her--I especially love her new & improved lip color.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
It's a joy for me to see transformation of old dolls - becoming beauties from dedicated collectors~ thank you sharing the change of Angel yay I want to do the same to my Chelsea, and later a Xiao Fan so it inspires me
She's beautiful martah smile Great job!
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

you did a great job - this is why i love customs so much yay
She's beautiful, I love the colour you've painted her lips.

Wonderful custom! She's totally gorgeous now, you've done a fantastic job!
LINK REMOVED - BROKEN LINK - PICTURE NOT SHOWING
My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ichigopullip/
She looks amazing! so cute!
Happy Visit me on Flickr! Feedback Thread
Amazing job! I love her new lip color grin
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
Aww, she's so much prettier now! Happy You did a wonderful job. yay
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

That's a tremendous improvement!
I love those soft pink lips! Beautiful restoration.
Dollies: Enid (Pullip Custom), Matilda (Heiwa)
Etsy shop lolidoli! Custom dolls & sweet fashion and accessories!
Thanks everyone! I'm glad you all like her. It took hours to bring her "back to life" but it was definitely worth it.
I'm happy to read that it inspired you, Joichi. Good luck with your girls, I'm sure they will look lovely!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Oh what a good job! I especially like that you kept the best of her look, and only changed what needed fixing. Her lips are so nice now.
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!