Mini Puddle Display
This weekend I put together my first miniature...display...thingy. I told TrueFan I would make one for PUDDLE for the Mini doll raffle, and I finally got around to it. I had to take a break from my other projects or lose my mind, so I'm glad I had this to fall back on.

[Image: 9009974147_6cfc4f85a6.jpg]

I think of owls as being very studious, so I made some little books for little Dal to read. I also know that my girl has birds on her dress, so I wanted to make it an outdoors setting.

[Image: 9009975289_9efdfbe6a7.jpg]

Both of my minis are on 11 cm Obitsu bodies, which makes them a little large. The scale is a little smaller than I wanted, but the legs of the mini body I have don't hang off of the front. I hope this is okay True.

Since I needed a mini to pose for me, I got Amber out of the "I'll fix you up later because I'm really busy right now" box and gave her a hair cut so she could look nice in the pictures. I forgot how much I like minis! All of a sudden I have to take lots of pictures of Amber. Here she is, crawling through my container garden.

[Image: 9011164112_bde83d219a.jpg]

[Image: 9011161856_f116a5c14f.jpg]

[Image: 9009978733_2c00f90f75.jpg]
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
So adorable - I'm loving the mini more now grin
Aww she's so cute! I love her wig!

And the mini scene looks awesome! Wow! Please take lots of pics at PUDDLE for us that can't attend! XD
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
So cute! I love how your display turned out. And Amber has got to be the most adorable obitsu'd mini-Dal I've seen. Is that one of minis you have with a custom-face-up? The wig you made her is perfect. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
@Mandy- Hope you spend lots of money on tickets then smile All the better for next year's PUDDLE.

@ Vanie- I promise I will take loads of pictures! I've been looking forward to that part. And thanks for the compliments.

@KiraKira- Amber is a Myufish custom. She normally looks sad, but I think the trim on her extra long wig did some good. Mini wigs are so expensive... This was my solution and my way to pass the time while I waited for her smile
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Awesome! Your little owl came out so much better than mine did. I can't wait to see all the little displays outfitted with minis.
Adorble! The four raffle minis all have wonderful backdrops.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
(06-11-2013, 09:25 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Awesome! Your little owl came out so much better than mine did. I can't wait to see all the little displays outfitted with minis.

Meh, my owl is a button. I had nothing to do with it LOL
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Aww! The display is really cute smile Amber is a sweetie too!

Oh, you did a great job! It looks like a professional display, I am so impressed. And Amber...she has me rethinking minis! Can she stand on her own? The poseability of the obitsu is really interesting....
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
(06-11-2013, 10:37 PM)kuanyin4 Wrote: Oh, you did a great job! It looks like a professional display, I am so impressed. And Amber...she has me rethinking minis! Can she stand on her own? The poseability of the obitsu is really interesting....

Not only can she stand on her own, but even with her heavy wig, she can stand on one foot in a passe. Full size Obitsu bodies can be very loose once you put a giant head on them, but the 11 cm seem to be balanced with a head the size of a mini Dal head in mind. If you're not opposed to Flickr, here's a picture of someone's mini standing on one foot. There's also an entire 11 cm Obitsu group.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Wow! What an adorable scene! And Amber is too cute!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment