Anne Shirley & Paja
It's been a while since I last took photos of my pullips, especially my older girls. I thought about taking some pics of my Type 2's recently, but the only ones within reach right now are Paja and Anne Shirley. smile So here's a few shots of them:

Paja:
[Image: 9497517748_0e8574aaa1.jpg]

Anne Shirley:
[Image: 9494722031_898f2bc1f9.jpg]

Together:
[Image: 9494713371_9ed164656e.jpg]

Thanks for viewing.
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
What gorgeous wigs they both have -- what kind are they? I love that last shot of them in particular, and how you've posed Paja's arms and tilted her head. With her pose and the way her bangs are parted, showing that little bit of eyebrow, she looks so sassy!

I can't get my Paja to look anything other than utterly demure, so I love to see Pajas with strikingly different personalities.
(08-13-2013, 05:15 AM)vadafade Wrote: What gorgeous wigs they both have -- what kind are they?

Thanks! Ringo, my Paja is wearing a Leeke wig (8-9") LR-020_E in Sandy Brown. Lil' Anne is wearing an Iplehouse wig (8-9") IHW_M009 in either Saddle Brown or Caramel Brown, I can't remember. XD

That's what I love best about Paja's are her thick eyebrows. When I first saw Paja I didn't think much of her until I saw a photo with someone showing off her brows and then I was smitten! grin
They're both beautiful smile

Paja is so cute!
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
Lovely girls <3
I love their sense of fashion too X3 so cute !
Two gorgeous Pullips!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Thanks everyone! smile They are both wearing Volks outfits. Gosh, picky, expensive girls! XD;
Original Paja.... She's so lovely. I adore my regen, but she doesn't do the original justice.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
(08-13-2013, 10:20 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: Original Paja.... She's so lovely. I adore my regen, but she doesn't do the original justice.

^ This is so true. I have My Select Paja, and while I love her dearly, she just doesn't have the same vibe/sparkle that original Paja has.
Wow great pics! Honestly I never liked Ann Shirley until seeing your pics! Nicely donesmile
Thanks! It took me a while to warm up to Anne Shirley as well. I didn't really plan to rewig her originally, but after a while her braids were getting icky so I had no choice but to put her wig in storage and give her another look. smile
So cute! The type 2 girls as a whole probably had the most personality & charm. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
grin I think what I like the most about Type 2's are the body. It just feels fuller, that little head tilt and the big feet that are impossible to find shoes for. :3 I always wonder how I'd feel if I had any type 1 girls though! Anne has the eyemech I'm not too fond of though. ^^;

I noticed that I have a lot of 2006 dolls. I might take some photos of them as well, maybe later this week if I can pull them out of storage. smile
I love how sophisticated your Paja looks! I have both of these type 2s and it's interesting to see how different they look with new wigs and outfits.