The King has arrived!
My sweeties took a trip to the hair stylist (aka: I asked my sister if she was brave enough to give them trims.)
King got quite a work over on his long bangs while Alice only had some stragglers that needed a snip.
[Image: 24m73ms.jpg]

Over course, I asked her to do so after I'd already spent some time trying to get a nice photo of them.
(You can see how long his bangs used to be!)
[Image: fddnwy.jpg]
A lovely dance~!

And the aftermath. Made me giggle to see all these lacey clothing strewn about.
[Image: acybz8.jpg]
[Image: 1248xmf.jpg]
[Image: wvolsk.png]
[Image: 30m8yzl.png][Image: l9w5k.png][Image: 2bthjl.png]
Oh wow, your Romantic King looks so much better after his haircut!! Your dolls are so gorgeous - it makes me want to get the whole Romantic Alice set too! Tongue
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Thanks! I'm happy with my sister's work.
You so should! *w*
Uwahhh, they're so beautiful! I want a Romantic King now, but I'm torn between him or Johan as my first Isul xD but all...that...lace...so pretty!!! Heart

Your sister is a talented hairdresser. I'm always nervous when I trim any loose Pullip hair, there's a little voice in my head saying 'you remember this doesn't grow back if you screw it up, right'? Sweatdrop lol
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Hahaaha, thank you Missy. My sister was pretty aggravated cutting the hair because, being plastic, it would react funny when she tried cutting it.

Johan is a good choice! He's got lots of lace as well. :O I would love to have a Johan.