Deboxing my Grail - Eos!!
Eeeeek!!

So recently I found an Eos at an amazing price and couldn't actually believe my luck when I won her! She was also in my country, so she came the very next day via special delivery - no waiting or customs fees!! LOL

She's even more beautiful in person and I've named her Angelica, I love her to bits already!!! Amazingly her wig smells delicious; not sure how because some of my others have stinky scalp syndrome LOL but Angelica smells yummy enough to eat, so you can often find me creepily sniffing her hair Sweatdrop

Prepare for photo spam!! xD

[Image: 2r2nh3p.jpg]

[Image: 2rpzdpl.jpg]

[Image: 29lk089.jpg]

[Image: 1z5i72x.jpg]

And finally with her sister, Zora. I think they seem happy to be reunited!

[Image: 119m9oz.jpg]

Better pics to come when I'm less excited Sweatdrop gotta put on her wings and pose her in front of a wind machine or something! Heart
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Aaaah congratulations! Eos is one of my very favorite Pullips. Her faceup is so elegant and versatile, and I adore her steampunk stock outfit! I'm so excited for you! LOL
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Congrats! She is very pretty!
Congrats on getting your grail, she is a gorgeous girl. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Congratulations--I love that photo of the two steampunk pullips together.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Congrats -- Eos is one of the prettiest Pullips ever made!
Congrats! Eos is so pretty. I wish I could afford her and I had a character for her to be. (New rule for me so my collection doesn't get too crazy.) She and her sister look adorable together.
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
Oh!! Grate congrats on getting a grial doll!
Those girls look fantastic together grin
Ahhh, she's beautiful smile I can see the appeal of Eos, she's really pretty <3

She is a beauty <3. She was my first Pullip. She really does have the best smelling hair of all my dollies, so I know what you mean. I could spend a lot of time sniffing her hair or ponies.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
Congrats! Eos is an awesome Pullip!
Seeing these pictures of Eos makes me really want to start the Steampunk series after I'm done the Romantic Wonderland series.
Eos' hair looks like R. Alices yay Cute!
[Image: 1248xmf.jpg]
[Image: wvolsk.png]
[Image: 30m8yzl.png][Image: l9w5k.png][Image: 2bthjl.png]
Congrats! EOS is one of my favorite Pullips - she has a lovely stock, I really like steampunk.
The last photo is so cute, they look great together.
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Thanks everyone! grin It's such a special warm feeling when you get your grail and she's even lovelier than you hoped smile I really adore her!!

It's now taking all my strength not to buy Gyro and Apollo and have a little Steampunk family LOL
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Congratulations! smile
She's really pretty,and that's funny about her hair!
Your girls look very cute together. > 3 <

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥