Show your new Doll!
oh yeee gods he's handsome! and Killian fits him like a glove! smile
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
Quite the handsome fellow you have there, ScarlettRose!
Prrrrrrruuuu!!! grin
Prunella
I kept saying that when I got her, and it sounded like I was saying "Peru" over and over. XD She's such a lovely doll! Happy
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

Aw thank you Scarlett blush I'm very pleased to have her! And whoa, your new guy eye-meltingly gorgeous o.O you're right, Killian would fit him very well!! Gosh, Gackt is one of those boys that is handsome in the stock pictures but even more incredible in owner photos xD

Oh Nat your beautiful Pru is finally home! Congrats!!! yay
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
(12-07-2013, 04:36 PM)Hina Ichigo Wrote: A mysterious magician arrived mysteriously today. She may just be visiting, I'm honestly not sure as she arrived without explanation but I'm being cautiously optimistic that I at least get to play with her for a little while.
[Image: 11247327063_e75ee721c2.jpg]

Sooo gorgeous!!. She's on my wish list.. I adore her!!
Congrats on Pru, Nat! She is beautiful. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Everyone meet Cricket. Her wig is so amazing and soft. Her stock is adorable and I'm in love. lol I'm sad that the mailman came super late today so by the time I was taking her out of the box the light was already pretty much gone. Which is why these pictures are crap. I'll get better ones of her tomorrow.

[Image: ltpf.jpg]

[Image: a1ir.jpg]
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
Congrats! Mine will be delivered at my workplace, so I won't get her until Thursday
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Congratulations lyricsoul & welcome, Cricket! (That is just an adorable name--so perfect for her!)
smile

I'm glad that your long-awaited Heiwa has come home.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
So cute!! I'm so happy that she showed up and is as awesome as her promo pics!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Thanks everyone! I can't stop playing with her hair. Tongue
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
Congrats! I can't wait to see all the Heiwa pic spam!
Cricket is so sweet! That's the name of my Dal Ra Muw, too! yay Congrats, lyric!
-squeals incoherently-

Cricket! How precious!! Oh, all the Heiwa photo spam will be delicious smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
I neeeeeds Heiwa she's just too damn cute, and Cricket is an adorable name!
Dollies: Enid (Pullip Custom), Matilda (Heiwa)
Etsy shop lolidoli! Custom dolls & sweet fashion and accessories!