Show your new Doll!
Wooow, you both got beautiful girls for Christmas!!! Congrats PullipPrincess & Kyubi!

I got BRH from my hubbie! Haven't had the time to unpack her unfortunately and we are on a short holiday right now so pictures will follow! smile
♡ Pullip & friends, Sylvanian Families, Mini Lalaloopsy's, Monster High, Novi Stars, Zelfs, Kawaii Crush, Ever After High ♡
(12-29-2014, 02:05 AM)Nadine1986 Wrote: Wooow, you both got beautiful girls for Christmas!!! Congrats PullipPrincess & Kyubi!

I got BRH from my hubbie! Haven't had the time to unpack her unfortunately and we are on a short holiday right now so pictures will follow! smile

Thank you too, Nadine. ^.^ And congratulations on getting Bloody Red Hood~! :3 She's one I hope to get someday! She's so pretty! I can't wait to see the pictures you take of her!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Wow... What a morning I had!
I woke up feeling like butts and absolutely lethargic, and decided to grab a shower first thing. Right as I'm stepping out with a towel on my head there's a knock at my door. A package addressed to me from Mike H. is delivered to me. "Mike... Wait, Pullipstyle Mike? But I haven't..."
I rip open the box and what greets me? Pullip Dahlia Cinderella! The girl I've been looking at getting when I could get the funds. I was absolutely baffled! How did this beauty get in my hands?! Short answer; my sneaky boyfriend! He ordered her and had her shipped directly to me as a surprise Christmas gift. I'm so blessed. blush
He has plans for her and even named her and came up with a backstory for her, haha! When I have her all put together with his vision I'll spam you all with pictures. He's just the best. :Heart:

[Image: 91lxes.jpg]
What a super cute surprise!!! Sooo sweet of your bf! She's sweet! Curious about what he has in mind for her! smile

Thanks Pullipprincess, will post photo's as soon as I have made them! wink
♡ Pullip & friends, Sylvanian Families, Mini Lalaloopsy's, Monster High, Novi Stars, Zelfs, Kawaii Crush, Ever After High ♡
Yay for surprise dollies ! What a sweet thing to do smile

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

(12-30-2014, 04:53 AM)Briscuit Wrote: Wow... What a morning I had!
I woke up feeling like butts and absolutely lethargic, and decided to grab a shower first thing. Right as I'm stepping out with a towel on my head there's a knock at my door. A package addressed to me from Mike H. is delivered to me. "Mike... Wait, Pullipstyle Mike? But I haven't..."
I rip open the box and what greets me? Pullip Dahlia Cinderella! The girl I've been looking at getting when I could get the funds. I was absolutely baffled! How did this beauty get in my hands?! Short answer; my sneaky boyfriend! He ordered her and had her shipped directly to me as a surprise Christmas gift. I'm so blessed. blush
He has plans for her and even named her and came up with a backstory for her, haha! When I have her all put together with his vision I'll spam you all with pictures. He's just the best. :Heart:

[Image: 91lxes.jpg]

Awww~! That's so sweet! She's so cute! yay Congratulations, Briscuit, on getting Dahlia Cinderella and on your growing collection! smile
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

awh that is so sweet! You are so very lucky! She is very pretty! smile congrats!!
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
I got my very first Taeyang and my last Christmas dolly in today, Taeyang Lead! <3 I never thought I'd be able to get him, but here he is! smile I named him Hiro, and he's Amethyst's boyfriend! grin

[Image: FullSizeRender_zps94dfd402.jpg]

[Image: FullSizeRender1_zpsd3f81b82.jpg]

*Sprites made by me*

Wow! Great find! He's very cool amd handsome! smile Congrats!
Thanks guys! I feel so lucky (:

Also, Lead is a handsome lad!
One of my mini grails, Petite Blythe Tsuki Usagi, is here!

Petite Blythe Tsuki Usagi  プチブライスつきうさぎ with LPS Blythe Body

After some repair and a rebody, she's doing just fine. (Those of you who are depressed by Pullip melt, take a look at what happened with her stock body right out of the box. It'll make you feel better about the neck-melt:
Thank you, Briscuit and Nadine! He's even more handsome in person than in his photos! yay

Fishy, that picture of your Petite Blythe is adorable! I love how you have her next to some bamboo! It looks like you fixed her up very well and she even looks much happier now!

*Sprites made by me*

Wauw he is super handsome!! Great find Princess grin!
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
Everyone's getting such great new dollies! grin Lead is a fantastic doll PullipPrincess, he's a great first boy wink

I got three little babies for Christmas: Taeyang Alberic (Nolan), Dal Lipoca (Juniper), and Taeyang Cavalie (Lucifer) ^^
[Image: IMG_9147_zpsed992fda.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9152_zpsa0be9b47.jpg]
[Image: IMG_9163_zps0cb4b8b6.jpg]
Of course Nolan and Lucifer have already been re-wigged, and Juniper has a new 23cm obitsu ^^ They also all have new eyelashes and glass cabochons smile
How cute is Lipoca in those glasses!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/