Show your new Doll!
(10-16-2015, 12:57 AM)Marsian Wrote: Congrats Severity on getting that beautifull Blanche, she looks amazing.
Also to you Miss Edith, Titania is a cutie, looks like the living dead girl cant handle the cuteness!
(Yay on getting the photo's on the forum!)

and thankyou again for your help Marsian smile Banshee tends to have that reaction to .. well, everything LOL.. but Titania is certainly giving her a run for her money. A living dead banshee screaming vs an extremely mouthy Dal faery -- JOY Dead
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
[Image: 2ls9yt5.jpg]

Celia here is a bait Dal customized by Nerdygal. All the black isn't her usual style, but she's dressed up for Halloween: we went to an amusement park for their Halloween weekend thing, and I had to bring my newest Dal! ...but except at lunchtime here, she stayed in my purse, because it was too dark for cool pictures by the time we got there. sad
She is so pretty. I love her lips! smile
So... I stopped by Tuesday Morning yesterday (horrible decision since I don't need to be buying anything right now) and to my surprise, I found Dal Charlotte!! So I took a quick photo earlier today yay

Notorious Nobility
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
Congrats on Charlotte! I adore her chips and blush smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

she is such a beauty - congratulations
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Congrats on Charlotte! Such a beauty. And relatively expensive when she came out, so everyone who has found one at TM certainly got a deal!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Elisabeth joined my doll shelf this morning...
[Image: 21952865603_c1d18c5342_z.jpg]
Me: "It's nice to see you guys getting into the spirit of Halloween with these costumes". Elisabeth: "Costumes? What costumes?" Wren: "Say, why don't you come a little closer, human...?"
by Mercy Tiara, on Flickr
My Pullip blog:
NeverTooOld4Dolls
My Pullip YouTube Channel:
MT's Pullip Dreams
My Flickr (scrapbooking & Pullips):
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mercytiara/
My order from the sample sale arrived on Tuesday, but I didn't get to chance to swing by my cousin's house to pick up the package until today. I ordered the Namu Trunk and also a Little Pullip Witch they had in stock in the regular mini section. I immediately disrobed him to see what needed fixing, so I have yet to take a picture of him fully dressed. He has really nice stock though, better quality than I expected.
Trunk Sample Sale

So the listing described him as having a "loose waist." He's certainly my floppiest arrival. I expected the typical ankle melt, of which there is quite a bit:
Trunk Ankle Melt

But he's also got a bend and split in his shoulder piece. I'm assuming they didn't notice it because he's probably never been undressed. It's minor, so hopefully I won't accidentally break it, but it's no big deal if that part snaps off, since I could probably sand it down.
Trunk Arm

And this is the rest of my order: A Little Pullip Witch, and they tossed in a notepad with Marianne on it.
Witch and note pad

Trunk's eyechips also feel sticky for some reason. I'll have to take him apart to clean them properly, because just using some disinfectant wipes didn't help any. He's a bit of a fixer upper, but I'm okay with it. It just means I'll be more attached to him once I'm done smile
I'm an artist. [thread=7257750]~Custom face-up commissions available here~[/thread] ~Commission info and portfolio here~ [thread=7256925]~Art and Commission Thread~[/thread]
[thread=7257414]Little Olly MIO Custom[/thread]
[thread=7256975]Feedback[/thread]
Photo Albums: Sasha Lumina~Ai-Zen (Freya)~Nahh Ato~Serpent~WonderWoman
[thread=7257856]Dolls for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257787]Doll clothes for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257185]Other dolls and items for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257795]Non-Doll items for sale (games, Hello Kitty, etc.)[/thread]
[thread=7257065]Wanted List[/thread]
He's very handsome. I love namus!
Congrats on the Sample sale doll + mini! My Trunk has sticky hands. I've tried cleaning them with various things, but they stay sticky. It sounds like your Trunk has the rubbery type of eyechips all the Pullips used to have. If they are, you can make them shinier, after you clean them by applying a gloss sealer.
Thank you for the suggestion Cornflower! I'll have to pick some up. Here he is all cleaned up and put back together. I carved down the melted bits on his ankles as well, but I need to buy some apoxie sculpt to fill in the grooves. He's wearing some spare socks I had around in the meantime.
Trunk 1
I'm an artist. [thread=7257750]~Custom face-up commissions available here~[/thread] ~Commission info and portfolio here~ [thread=7256925]~Art and Commission Thread~[/thread]
[thread=7257414]Little Olly MIO Custom[/thread]
[thread=7256975]Feedback[/thread]
Photo Albums: Sasha Lumina~Ai-Zen (Freya)~Nahh Ato~Serpent~WonderWoman
[thread=7257856]Dolls for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257787]Doll clothes for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257185]Other dolls and items for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257795]Non-Doll items for sale (games, Hello Kitty, etc.)[/thread]
[thread=7257065]Wanted List[/thread]
He looks really cute, I'm sure he'll clean up just fine! <3 (I really need to get me a Namu one day, too.)
He looks great already smile so glad he is getting the love and care he needs smile
This little lady recently joined my horde:

[Image: Charlotte-RFB01.jpg]
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig