A Sari for Arati
@kitten-squid hah, I think you might be right. She does seem happier. She was stuck in random clothes since April... I imagine She's happy I finally paid attention to her.

@kaninchen blush Saras is a very lovely doll. She doesn't get nearly enough love.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
i agree. i love my saras!
That sari is very pretty on her! grin

(10-10-2013, 01:59 PM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: @kitten-squid hah, I think you might be right. She does seem happier. She was stuck in random clothes since April... I imagine She's happy I finally paid attention to her.

I totally get what you mean... my dolls probably feel the same way right now! upside down
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

Fantastic, you made me very curious to try a different cultural Pullip now smile I have that 'Teal Green' wig from Luts but I couldn't figure which Pullip skintone would match, but your Saras looks so natural in it~ and its ok about the Sari, I don't think any of us will be nitpicky on it ^^

What methods of sewing did you do with a serger?
(10-23-2013, 03:20 AM)Joichi Wrote: What methods of sewing did you do with a serger?

I just did a rolled hem around the edges of the fabric. You can see it at the bottom of the second picture. Since I made this, I found that the same piece of fabric can be used for a Sari and a Shayla headscarf. I forgot what the exact measurements I used are, but since the head and body are differently scaled, I can cut and finish one piece of fabric and use it for a dress and a headscarf!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
She looks gorgeous, the colour suits her so well too!!
~*~ What dreams did you chase to get to this place? ~*~