Street Gets a Makeover by the Talented Myufish
Ah, Street, one of the original 3 Pullips that started it all. When she was first released, I really liked her blue hair and yellow eyes, but those lips and scraggly lower eyelashes! Combine that with her unspectacular stock and she never made it onto my want list or into my collection. If only her faceup wasn't quite so, well, crude looking. I told myself maybe someday I'll come across one that could use a makeover and have her customized the way I'd like her to look.

Years go by and I continued to think maybe someday I'll try to find a Street for a custom. Then this year, this one for sale caught my eye at PUDDLE.
[Image: 9335961268_acdf46c949_n.jpg] [Image: 9335960342_38bd24f6e9_n.jpg]

But I had a long shopping list and a spending limit which didn't allow for bringing any dolls home from PUDDLE. Not to mention with a bald Noir scalp, drilled out eye mech to accommodate Blythe size eyechips, and purple eyeshadow on top of her stock makeup, she'd need some work. What if that purple paint had soaked into the plastic, did I want to deal with that? I thought for sure someone would scoop her up for a custom. But no, after PUDDLE, she popped up for sale in the marketplace here and on livejournal. You all know what happens next. You start thinking, well maybe if know one else buys her by the time the next paycheck rolls in. And then no one buys her. I could probably give her one of my type 2s eye mechs and see if I could scrounge up a type 1 later. And I keep going back to look at her. Pretty soon I'm stalking her hoping no one nabs her before I can. Anyways, I finally did adopt her.

Not long after, I fired off a PM to Myufish, to see if she would be willing to customize her for me. She said yes! I do a happy dance. In the meantime, another forum member listed a Street scalp. What luck! I pounced on it and do another happy dance.

After she returned with her gorgeous new face, I picked out some KiraKira eyechips to complete her new look. And I finally put her back together and took some photos this weekend. I haven't settled on a name for her yet, but here she is in an Azone top and skirt made by me. Isn't she awesome! I sometimes forget how much attitude the older Pullips can project. There's more photos on my flickr.
[Image: 11062473315_386ecec3f3_z.jpg]

[Image: 11062632073_503266b81d_z.jpg]

[Image: 11062468325_7c9eb8502c_z.jpg]

[Image: 11062564666_3d49d1cca5_z.jpg]
Myufish gave her some matching eyeshadow, too.

A big Thank You! to Myufish for bringing my fantasy Street to life. I think she did a marvelous job, what do you think?
She's totally stunning. I love Myufish's work, and she did an exceptional job on your Street!

I'm happy to hear that everything worked out--it looks like this girl was destined to be in your collection.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Nice! A big improvement over the original. smile (I wish they had actual releases that looked like that!)
I love your Street! She looks amazing and Myufish did a great job on her! I'm so glad that everything fell into place and you got the things you needed to make your Street come true! smile She definitely still says "Street" ! Love her!
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
I think she is stunning, how neat that what she needed came together like that! I love her outfit to pieces, nice work all the way around.
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
She is really amazing. Prunella's more sophisticated sister.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Holy mother of god, she looks AMAZING. Wowza!
I'm so in love with her. She's amazingly perfect. I'd say you were a lucky lady, but you put a lot of work into pulling her all together, so I'll say your work (and Myu's) really paid off!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Maaajorrrr improvement!!!!
She's gorgeous! Well done you for having the vision to give her the make over she deserves :-D
Dolly collector and rerooter, rescuer of waifs and strays!!
Wow she is beautiful, just shows you how amazing she can look in the right hands smile she was also clearly meant to be yours. Congrats
What an improvement! I like her better smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

What an amazing improvement! I really like how her faceup related to Prunella!

Groove needs to see how wonderful fans can transform old releases! Makes me wish I could someday do the same transformation custom, well I gotta practice!
Whoa.

It's amazing because she doesn't look like Street...but she still totally looks like Street, y'know? Did that make ANY sense!? LOL

Myufish is a miracle maker who does beautiful work. And it's so fantastic when all the pieces just fall together like that, so happy for you! I always think when you get *that* lucky, you and the dolly are meant to be yay
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Love her! Heart She's absolutely gorgeous now. :3 By the way, that scalp didn't happen to be from vanie... did it?? wink
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]