Street Gets a Makeover by the Talented Myufish
Thanks for all the wonderful comments! I had the easy part, shopping. Myufish's mad skills made the transformation possible. And yes, the scalp came from vanie.

Missy_Crane: Yes, I do know what you mean.

It's too bad that Groove didn't take the original 3 releases and update them and their outfits for Pullip's 10th anniversary. It would have made a great statement as to how far Pullip has come in the 10 years since she was first released.
Sooo pretty. Street is one of my top favorite girls, and this makeover is amazing!!
(11-28-2013, 12:52 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: It's too bad that Groove didn't take the original 3 releases and update them and their outfits for Pullip's 10th anniversary. It would have made a great statement as to how far Pullip has come in the 10 years since she was first released.

I agree with your statement completely. In my opinion, having a fun 're-released' with their new factory faceup of the 3 first Pullips would make a great 'Anniversary' celebration than their Birthday-Pullip Girl repeats.

Hope someday someone can show a 'remake' of Moon and Wind' too~ *w* Perhaps Puddle should be a great showcase if Groove doesn't? You made a brilliant choice to adopt and transform Street grin
She looks awesome, so much better than the originals do! Huge congrats on such a lovely girl smile

Oh wow she's amazing! The first Street I've actually loved! grin Congrats!
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr