Twinkle!
It's about time I shared some pictures of Twinkle smile

Twinkle is a Little Dal Penpen on an 11cm Obitsu, & she is just the cutest thing ever...

[Image: 11633625085_3f12ff24c8_z.jpg]
twinkle2 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 11634015944_34b08db9b2_z.jpg]
twinkle4 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 11633872703_1343864599_z.jpg]
twinkle5 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 11633637465_1fc0a3c9bc_z.jpg]
twinkle6 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 11634412506_b447767ee7_z.jpg]
twinkle7 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 11634030824_784f45d062_z.jpg]
twinkle bear by Lilcurly, on Flickr
(Excuse the grubby bear! I need to try & wash/clean it somehow).

[Image: 11633876383_01a783fbb6_z.jpg]
twinkle8 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 11634030184_c7498a775b_z.jpg]
twinkle miley2 by Lilcurly, on Flickr
With big sister, Miley.

I am DEFINITELY getting another Little Dal/Obitsu. Because she needs a little friend so I can take more cute pics LOL

Very cute indeed!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Yay! I'm so happy to see your mini! I know you been wanting one. She is super adorable too!I love her frog hat. I can't wait to see the next one you come up with. Where ever did you find such adorable jelly shoes?
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
She's adorable! Aren't obitsued Little Dals a lot of fun?

Re the shoes: Mattel Little Kelly and Tommy had shoes like that. I picked some up in shoe packs and with outfits years ago when they used to sell them.
Oh darling! I can see I need to obitsu the little Dal I have. I am just not loving those little arms and yours looks perfect.
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
She is just TOO adorable on that chunky little 11 cm obitsu body!
she is gorgeous Gem smile My tiny Tipperary (mini Jouet on obitsu) is waving. I can see Miley loves her, I was about to ask what the girls think of her, especially Meg ? :p
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
(12-30-2013, 09:50 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: Where ever did you find such adorable jelly shoes?

CB is right, the shoes are Shelly/Kelly shoes smile you can get them off eBay, or from tabloach productions.

Thanks all smile I'm really glad I went ahead & got her, the 11cm obitsu is really fantastic for poseability, & its just so cute looking :p

Miss Edith, I don't really have a storyline for her other than her being Miley's sister, I'm really quite behind on that sort of thing at the moment.... I don't think I've done a profile for Lucy either....or the dal twins, who don't even have names yet lol.

She is just too adorable! Congrats! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Okay I have this girl and she is nowhere near this cute - totally not fair
She is too sweeettt !! smile
Congrats for your mini
Adorable! Look at that froggy hat and outfit *hugs her* yay
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(12-30-2013, 05:50 PM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: Okay I have this girl and she is nowhere near this cute - totally not fair

Lol! Aww, is she obitsu'd?

I got her froggy outfit from nubanded on etsy, she does awesome stuff, I just ordered her a my melody outfit & strawberry hat :p as well as some clothes for my dals (I've given up thinking I'll ever get round to making some myself lol).

Such a little cutie! Love her cute outfit too! You've done an amazing job as usual, also, Miley's wig is awesome!!! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Thanks! Miley's wig is a Monique gold, I avoided buying it for ages cuz it was so expensive, but I caved lol. I'm glad I did as its amazing quality.