Lex's Day Out Visiting
I went to go visit my friend kitten-squid yesterday. Lex has been spending time with me lately, and she was looking pretty cool in her new outfit, so how could I not take her with me? We started the visit by realizing that Lex had lost her arm. I was quite worried as I don't think her Volks is made any more, and I had had to cross through some thigh deep snow drifts. Luckily we found her arm safe and sound on my car seat.

Here she is on kitten-squid's work desk.
[Image: 12222660703_0162a25d3b.jpg]

[Image: 12222871184_67c1083545.jpg]

kitten-squid had the brilliant idea of hybridizing her Disney dolls with Liv bodies. This is always an odd thing to say, but I have some extra Liv bodies laying around, so I think my Merida will be getting the same treatment. kitten-squid also has this amazing talent for making scale props. She made the bow, and there's also a quiver full of arrows on her back. I didn't get pictures of the best of her stuff. She's a little shy about unfinished projects.

[Image: 12222882244_2bfd5a898a.jpg]

I'm really in awe of how detailed everything is in her doll rooms. There's so many little things that bring everything to life. I'm also a huge fan of Dragonia, her Amarri. She has a great look for a vampire.

[Image: 12222468625_457c07148a.jpg]

[Image: 12222880084_0e16ec5185.jpg]

How cute is everything in this room? I really am just dreaming of the day I can have this kind of a set up for my girls. I just adore all of it! I don't have nearly this many cute things, but I can wish.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Lex has some really pretty eyes! I love the 2 doll rooms, and, in fact, the little bits of workspace I can see in the background have got me jealous. Lucky Squidkitten to have such a cute inspiring area.
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
It's good to see Lex--the VOLKS body is a good match for her, yes? I'm glad that you found her arm!

Kitten_Squid's doll rooms are so detailed. Makes me want to shrink myself down to doll-size so I could visit! :LOL:
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Great photos! Glad you got to have a fun visit with kitten_squid. smile
Your Lex is really stunning with those eyes and her body is great match for her.
I really like kitten-squid's detailed rooms - especially that dolly-scaled ouija board & hamster! grin
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Where's the hampster?? OMG I love the black Gloomy Bear with a muzzle!!
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
@ KiraKira- The VOLKS is a great match. I have no idea which one it is. We picked it up at PUDDLE last year from RequiemArt. It can be floppy, but the color is spot on, and I love it's shape.

I told her looking in her rooms is like playing Eye Spy. There's always something new to find.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
It would be so fun to have a dolly friend nearby!
(01-31-2014, 04:22 AM)KiraKira Wrote: ...
Kitten_Squid's doll rooms are so detailed. Makes me want to shrink myself down to doll-size so I could visit! :LOL:
This! I always think how wonderful it would be if I could visit their world. Of course I'd want to be able to return to human size at will. LOL
Wow, your friend is so talented!! That little Ouiji board is awesomely creepy, haha. Your girl is adorable, she has such a unique style, it seems! It's good to hear that you were able to find her arm, losing a piece of your doll is one of the worst feeling in the world!
Awww, thanks so much for all those nice things you guys said! Christa, you are such a sweet friend, I am so glad you talked me into letting you take pictures, which turned out beautifully by the way!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Oh my... what a splendid well decorated room box and cute dollies!
what pullip is she originally? I love her hair and skin tone.
Lex looks like Date Masamune.
She is a Date Masamune. She's wearing a Blackberry wig from LeekeWorld.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity