Serina
Serina is a Saras I recently adopted off the marketplace here. I had the perfect wig and pair of KiraKira eyechips waiting for her in my stash. So she got some quick mods and a type 4 body to replace the type 3 one she rode in on. Here she is redressed in one of my favorite J-Doll stock outfits, from Gran Via.

[Image: 12312555053_a9b0341b9a_z.jpg]

[Image: 12312551883_17b633fb34_z.jpg]

[Image: 12312823214_6787f77be2_z.jpg]
I love her golden eyelids!

[Image: 12312549293_3595c6826d_z.jpg]
She looks great! Gran Via is one of my J-dolls, and Serina rocks the look just as well. The wig looks great on her, and has the same edgy feel the Via's does. She's super cute.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Wow, she looks great! Love that wig, it totally works for her.
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
Really nice wig and eyechips.
This looks o much better then the stock wigs..
I love those eyes!
Congrats Cornflower, she's really pretty.
I'm slowly liking Saras more.
And those gold eyelids are so fab! grin
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Wow, what a beautiful girl! Does Saras naturally have golden eyelids?

The j-doll stock looks amazing on her. I gotta find someone who wants the dolls to split with me sometime, because many of the outfits are adorable grin
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
I never realized she had those pretty golden eyelids. Your Sara's looks very nice!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Thanks all! I like her simple/neutral faceup. It goes with a lot of different eyechips and wig colors. I didn't notice her golden eyelids before, either. I was surprised when I took her apart and discovered them. I hadn't paid too much attention to J-Doll Gran Via until I saw Suemomo's Peter Pan in the dress topped with a corset: http://flic.kr/p/77JN8c
Gran Via is actually a very pretty J-Doll with Nah-hato skin tone and a very natural faceup.
She's lovely! I really like those chips for her too, Saras is great yay
[thread=7254515]My feedback[/thread]
You are always making me want Pullips I haven't even looked at!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
(02-06-2014, 12:18 PM)TrueFan Wrote: You are always making me want Pullips I haven't even looked at!
Ha! That's only fair since you make me want Dals I haven't look at after I see how you have rewigged and rechipped them.
she looks beautiful CB. Saras is one of my newest girls also, I fell for her faceup too.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
I never noticed that she has this pretty shade of purple in her face up. She is a beauty.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
she looks so cute with that wig!