First-time customizing Byul~
A friend of mine bought a Byul, and asked if I could customize her for him. Apparently after years of not doing custom work, I didn't lose the ability (thankfully!)~
Here are some photos I took of her~ grin

This is the only close-up I took before giving her back to my friend, and was before I installed her eyelashes so excuse her terrified stare XD
[Image: yRMATND.jpg]

Finished girl!:

[Image: zaCZGU5.jpg]

I swapped her eyemech with a Dal's to give Byul less of a wide-eyed stare~

[Image: jDs8xH1.jpg]

[Image: ESV0lnl.jpg]

[Image: VCXyxXY.jpg]

<3
I think she is cute :3 I love the color of the eye shadow. I also love Mimi paying a visit in the background Tongue
She is gorgeous, you did an amazing job. Her eye shadow reminds me of Prunella. I like her style too. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
She's so cute with the dal eye mech. I love the faceup you gave her--pretty colors.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Mimi often tries to sneak into doll pictures... X3
[Image: yBfDlfB.jpg]

Her eyeshadow does have a slight Prunella feel!

Thanks you guys~ grin
Ahh, she's so cute and fairy kei! I love the pastel colours! I also love what you've done with her lips ^-^
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Thank you! I was actually going for a fairy kei look with her, I feel like I succeeded now~ <3 X3
I don't normally like Byul, but your custom is just so sweet. I love how you've styled her. Is that a Groove MIO wig she's wearing?
Thanks! I was never a fan myself until I got to play around with one~ :3

I'm actually completely unsure about the wig, he had purchased it prior and handed her over to me with it... :0
It does give her a different look, nice job!
Ooooh, she's very cute! She looks wonderful with Dal's eyemech, and I love how you painted her lips. She is definitely a fairy kei girl! Special 3
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Thanks you guys~ grin
She is lovely (as is the cat! Mine are always trying to sneak into my doll pictures too!
Thank you~ :3
I love her smile I'm a huge Byul fan anyway smile And she is super cute