My new TBL, in search of a name
Any suggestions? Here she is wearing her Easter apron and an outfit that I've had forever but finally bought a doll for wink
[Image: 11kjaiu.jpg]

[Image: 2ev3nza.jpg]

Her hair is glorious although it still needs a second washing in dish soap to remove residue. I'm planning to sand matte her and I've got new chips ready to put in today!
She's very pretty!
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

I agree, she is very pretty. These second eyes, blue ones are stunning. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Thanks! I'm rather fond of her. I've got more chip choices than open slots so clearly I need a second doll, right?
She is gorgeous <3. I love the hair ^-^. And of course you need a second dolly :3.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
She looks a bit like a Clara to me. smile
Dollies: Enid (Pullip Custom), Matilda (Heiwa)
Etsy shop lolidoli! Custom dolls & sweet fashion and accessories!
She's so sweet-looking! I'm not too good at names, so I'll be no help there. Congrats on your new girl!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
She's so pretty! For some reason she looks like she should have two names to me. Like Rose Marie or Anna Bella or something like that. smile I'm sure you'll find the perfect name for her soon.
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
Hmmm...I like the two names thing. I'm going to wait until I see her reassembled before I decide though. It occurs to me that I may end up changing her personality completely....
She is so pretty.
She reminds me of Adorable Aubrey -- I had one till she decided to move on out and travel.