May flowers!
Just wanted to share a couple of pictures of my Evie (Veronica Lace) I snapped today. These awesome bushes (some kind of cherry) finally started flowering after our cold Spring!

[Image: 14170907292_38b791296c.jpg]
Evie in the cherry bush by TinyTinnu, on Flickr

[Image: 14193695593_11af92e15f.jpg]
Evie in the cherry bush by TinyTinnu, on Flickr

I thought about sitting her in one of the branches, but I was too worried she might fall out, so I ended up just holding her and cropping smile
[thread=7254515]My feedback[/thread]
Beautiful!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
I like how she fits in color-wise with the blooms! Very pretty!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I love these pictures. The colors are just perfect, ans she's so adorable and sweet.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Ooooh, I've never seen Veronica Lace before, and I am absolutely in love! Her hair color is stunning, and are those her stock eyechips? They're so muted, but they bring out such wonderful tones in her faceup! What a gorgeous dolly. Heart
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
She's so beautiful! Great pictures!
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
She's gorgeous! And I believe those are sand cherry shrubs. I used to have a couple of them myself.
She is so gorgeous <3. And I love the bushes as well grin. One day when I have my own place and garden I need to have cherry trees, and lots of cute bushes. Hmm, I should take a couple of dollies to my grandfathers sometime to take photos with the jasmine bush.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
Thanks, everyone! smile

pixachii, they are her stock chips. They are quite dark, but I like them a lot! Even on BK, I don't see many pictures of Veronica Lace. Her hair is a super fun color smile I didn't want to worry about re-scalping a Blythe, so I tried to pick a girl with hair I wouldn't want to change, and I think it worked!

CB, I think you are right that they are sand cherries, thank you for jogging my memory!

Buzzingbumblebee, I lucked out that the bushes came with the house and were in pretty good shape smile I'd love to see pictures of your dollies in the bushes too, hehe!
She's beautiful, and the flowers are exquisite!
Thank you! yay