Mollie spam! :p
So, I finally got me a My Select Frara, & she is so cute !!!!!!! She needs re-chipping as her stock chips are just plain weird, but she has her hybrid Obitsu now, & she'll most likely stay in her stock wig...

[Image: 14037787048_06d574f8d1_z.jpg]DSC_1096 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 14221132571_43d07fc5a3_z.jpg]DSC_1099 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 14222104732_4a63bb8e6e_z.jpg]DSC_1108 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 14201305426_38591c7dc0_z.jpg]DSC_1109 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 14224229314_145021ec90_z.jpg]DSC_1111 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 14222102292_b387b3833c_z.jpg]DSC_1105 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

Originally I ordered 2 Obitsu's so I could Hybrid the twins, but they only sent me one :/ so annoying!! Same thing happened when I ordered 2 wigs for them - from a different seller! You'd think they could tell by the payment total ?? So anyway, Mollie got Obitsu'd early, & the twins are now having to wait till next payday!

Ahh, lovely! That dress with the oversized bow you've got her is precious :3
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Mollie's adorable--the photos are cute, I love her boots! (It really sucks that a couple of the bodies you ordered didn't make it in the package).
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Thanks Missy, it's actually a Pullip dress :p It was one I got in a big lot of stuff, it works for now smile Until I can figure out how to make her stuff, or get around to buying her cute things.

Kira, I know, it's so annoying, I actually ordered two 21cms & two 27cms, & got one of each :/ I was not happy, I'd been so excited about them all arriving. But oh well, just gotta make sure I put a note in with my payment next time, or email the seller to check they're paying attention.

That is so cute! I've had my eye on that Dal and this really makes me think I should get her :3
omg, you should, her price is an absolute bargain smile & as you can see she is so darn cute!

she is gorgeous Gem smile Whose little sister is she?
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
She looks so sweet and I love the dress on her smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

She is adorable and I like her little friends. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Thanks guys smile

Miss_Edith, she's not related to anyone, but is friends with Sammy (they have a little kiddy romance going on lol), & the twins smile

Congrats! Frara is one of my favorite Dals, but I agree that her chips are odd. She is so pale and blushy.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Yeh that's what I like about her, her blushy cheeks make her really cute smile I can't decide whether to re-chip her in the same colour as her stock chips, or go for a lime green sort of colour....

You can't go wrong. Frara looks good in every color eyechip.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Lol, that doesn't help my decision :p

for what it's worth, I would love to see her with purple chips, the purple in her lovely dress really goes beautifully with her face.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred