Petunia in the Garden
Lily got a lot of fuss as my first Dal, and Bella got a lot of fuss as my grail Dal. Poor Tuni, stuck in the middle and waiting ages for her new wig, hasn't had much attention yet. So I took her out into the garden recently to enjoy this sunny weather we've been enjoying.

How do you like the great British countryside, Tuni? grin

[Image: 107wen4.jpg]
Tuni: You call this a garden? It's all rocky! What if I fall and scuff my knees? Better take Mr Ted with me as a cushion...

[Image: 23lkrac.jpg]
Tuni: Ah! There's some flowers over there. It's ok Mr Ted, I won't be needing your services after all...

[Image: wrcir.jpg]
Tuni: Now this is a bit more like a garden. Hmph. I guess it'll do.

[Image: 33cyumv.jpg]
Tuni: I'll sit here a while and look adorably contemplative while you crouch amidst the wet grass and ants to get some shots of me. Be sure to get my good side! ~

[Image: 2mze7nk.jpg]
Tuni: I think I'll stay here and get a suntan.
(Me: You're more likely to go yellow than brown Sweatdrop )

Bonus shot!!

[Image: 11c8njr.jpg]

I always have fun taking my girls alfresco, but Dals are so floppy! o.O and as Tuni kindly pointed out the front garden is 60% gravel, so it doesn't make for a dolly-friendly environment if one of them decides to faceplant LOL
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Cute outdoors shots, Missy! I love that last photo of Tuni with the dandelion puff. She looks very Alice-like in these garden shots. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I was thinking Alice too! It's very sweet. The lighting makes the dandelion puff shot look vintagesmile Very cool.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Sooooo cute!!!!
Scarlettb's pullip doll reviews on youtube!
Feedback

She looks adorable amongst the flowers! Which Dal is she?
Yeah, faceplants on rocks are scary. But you still have 40% non-gravel, right? Love the last photo too!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
She is adorable. She does very much remind me of Alice. I know some have already said it, but she really does. Very cute <3
I love the last photo smile
(05-30-2014, 01:38 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Which Dal is she?
I'm guessing.. Jouet 6th? smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Thanks so much everyone!! Heart 2 I ought to photograph the Dals and Taeyangs more often smile

CB she is as Jai said indeed a Jouet 6th Anniversary. I love original Jouet but her cost, plus her lack of sparkly eyechips, made me lean toward the re-release.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
She is so sweet and adorable!
Thank you Ichigo! She would certainly like to think so Tongue