Tulip
Tulip is my one and only Pullip (BRH)

[Image: Tulip-fop-DM-1_zps79de6207.jpg]

She is wearing a new dress made and given to me by a friend.
I think Tulip is beautiful!
Tulip is lovely! Cute dress, too.
She is very beautiful smile
I 'love' her hair clips LOL she looks like such a cute and sweet girl, lovely photo!
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
She is cute. And good job getting a decent exposure in the sun -- can be hard sometimes.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Cornflower Blue, ichigo3lemon, AliceMR and Alliecat thank you all so much.....you are all so kind!

And you are right Alliecat I was struggling with the sunlight.......I am not used to seeing this much! LOL!
Cograts!! Tulip is adorable, love her dark brown eyes!
Oh, she is beautiful!
Thank you so much liquiriziadolly and Severity I loved BRH from the first time I saw her......I am just so pleased to have my own now.
BRH is one of the prettiest pullips IMO and your Tulip is certainly a sweetheart smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Well Miss Edith I am certainly biased enough to agree with that view about BRH *grin* and thank you about Tulip too
She is adorable. I love everything about her! grin
What a beautiful picture! Tulip looks adorable in those hairclips Heart 2
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
She is beautiful, love her dress <3

Audacia, Missy_Crane and Lilcurly thank you all so much. I smile every time I see her with those hair clips! And I love that dress my friend made for her!